SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Wow beating the mighty Hinckley United......er yes Gus you're right a wins a win.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey up....

City Win 3-0 at Mighty Hinckly Utd.....What the?

Goals to O'Donovan (yes him) Freddy Eastwood and Connor Thomas,

If only we could do that v Incester City .....

A wins a win and I like it....

Well done Thorny
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 am

Still no further transfers in although it looks like everyone but

our club expect Clingan, Jutkiewicz and Turner to go soon.

God forbide if its true....cos Susi (my pun on the word hee) wont

spend any money on anyone....so its the LETS PLAY THE ACADEMY

LADS and get smashed everyweek...starting with....SIXFINGERS...

nice..
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 753905 You mean Cov might pay the players in Midget Gems? run run run I'm off to buy some footy boots.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 pm

So what are City PAYING HIM with ....candies
Morning Gus,Hi Vicky I am off out back later though....where's the "boss" this weekend FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 753905 FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 787388 FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 470168

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 pm

He's like a yo yo ....one of our trainees to start with then we let him go then Boothroyd re-signed.....and NOW he's stepped up to the mark again. Sigh!!
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:45 am

HOLD THE BUS....

CITY HAVE A NEW STRIKER

INTRODUCING....

ROY O'DONOVAN...

affraid
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:44 am

So we missed out on Dani Pacheco.....a Liverpool player....a Spainish under 20's striker. What a surprise. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Terrible goings on Gus.....BTW just looking for Vicky thought MAYBE she got lost with her Wednesday cheese cheesychipraid ,ah well better pop back where I belong and chattable and WAIT Rolling Eyes

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Thorn and the team have been back since the weekend and we have heard

no more on replacements for the departed ones. The longer it goes the more

I believe we will use what kids are left and there will be no investment into other

new faces. Lots of talk that Jutkiewics, Clingan and now Cranie are likely to be

sold to bring in fresh money.. surely not, the team is threadbare now if these go

we are in real trouble, football wise any way...
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

We've been here so many times before.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi there...Hoffman has said if SISU accept £1 for thier share...then he would put £20 mil into the club and have the £10 mil to buy half the stadium...now who is going to offer SISU any better terms ???

Sisu were once the saviours...now it looks the other way round !!!

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Does this sound familiar:

Hoffman: sounding about the same as that wonderful saviour of Cov City....Joe Dhinsa

Sisu: probably wish they had never listened to Ranson

Ranson: Took the money and ran....

Thorn: in relality is the only one that gives a S##t

Fans: Sucked in by big speeches and promises

Conclusion: Probably the same as Plymouth Argyle.....

Sad state of affairs..
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 am

Hi guys...trying not to read too much about the City as it will only depress me... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 673944

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

I know Gus things are looking really bad.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am

Now mr admin, you can always download xp....which is a very good program, or maybe there is a new version

of mIRC? looks like then, eventually, there will be no one left to chat too FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 487706 online...during city matches,

thats if there is still a city, from the latest news sounds like SISU have just about run out of spending money and we

have borrowed a million pounds against future season ticket sales....now i could be wrong but do these words mean anything?

BARRELL SCRAPPING

not looking good so thats why we havent brought any outfielders in cos we are going to use the young lads and whats left of last

years team.....if thats a recipe for danger I might put a few dollars on us going down...sure thing i reckon.

sad times.... and if Hoffman really was going to take over, he would want to get in quick cos there seems little chance soon.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm sure Jaffar will allow you to borrow her FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 487706 Malc.....she won't want you to miss out your chattable FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 535991 about the play and players.....and of course the banter between you and Gus.

On a serious note that does seem a bit too much both hips at once.....oh dear Malc....poor you.

Though that made me laugh Choccy P about Paul pretending his 4x4 is a mini bus. Smile trust Paul.

I liked Gunnarsson Choccy P I thought he was ok..... talktohand but of course you saw him playing and I didn't.....stop throw those fish bones under your seat as well they keep getting stuck in the hoover
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Hereeee Choccy Choccy fish fish fish ,Vicky will eat the cheesychipraid
Have a great weekend ,whoops netter make it legal headball headball

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Malc: We find somewhere to park we have pretended Paul's car was a mini bus to get into Ninian Park before 4x4

Carole keep dangerling the fish

I see Gunnarsson has left shame but he wasn't that good
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 am

Hi guys...our club has NO money as we all know...so which proven striker could they afford ???

Guess they will have to just chance on getting a young hungry lad who wants to learn and give his all...at the same time scoring lots of goals...and the same in other positions around the park...guess I had better wake up now... tired

Just finished getting my new desk top pc sorted...this windows 7 taking some time to get used too as everything is in different positions or the names have changed...also some of my stuff will not run on windows 7...only xp or earlier....THAT IS BAD NEWS GUS...as it will not let me run the mIRC prog so I can not get into the chat room. I have checked and thier is a 'patch' I could download...but it says it has not been tested and could F*** up my new pc...no no no... talktohand

Maybe I could talk the lovely Jaffar into letting me borrow her new 'recon' lap top as that has xp pro on it... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 988117

Man City paid a huge chunk of Bellends wages last season and Cardiff had about 6 loan players at one stage...our man may have been a chief scout but don't think he has the right conections with other managers to get the right deals for any loanees...oh boy !!!

Anyway, won't be long before it is Nov 26th...City down here in Brighton.

Choccy, the only parking for away fans at the new ground is for coaches and mini buses...but they are still running the 'park and ride' from Waterhall...that is the 3rd exit from the BIG roundabout as you enter Brighton from the London Rd...you have to go under a narrow bridge that you can see as you go around the roundabout....or you could go into Hove and park in one of the side streets and catch a number 25 bus to Falmar...no pubs anywhere near the new ground...well there is one, but that is for home fans only...do not know the drinking arrangements in the ground as yet but will find out !!!

Just to let you know...had a letter from the hospital...now on the list for my hip replacements...both at the SAME time..not sure I want that as how will I be able to get upstairs for you know what...no no no Gus...not that...toilet stuff ya flamin Galla... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 52626

OK all...have a good day... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 35337

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Though did Cardiff pay Bellamy's wages or did Man City pay most of it? You hear so many different things.

We need someone who can score the goals Choccy P.

Carole stop dangling that fish in front of Choccy P........
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:54 pm

ummm would that be called something fish fish fish Choccy funnytvprog funnytvprog funnytvprog

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Vicky yes Cardiff are skint but they could still afford Bellamy's wages last season something dodgy going on there. I would be disapointed to bring in a loan forward they are hardly good enough how about Clayton Donaldson or a player that has scored goals in a lower division?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am

And Gunnarrson is going......well we all knew that....but to Cardiff....what's Cardiff got we haven't? Thought Cardiff was skint?
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

So Phillips wage demands were to high for us!

now why doesnt that surprise us?

Apparently we are now looking at bringing in some

young players who can make the first team from the PL.

I hope there are a few cos I reckon the 22 in training at the

moment wont be enough to get through a season (bites nails and

gulps another glass of Johnny Walker) FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 551697
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey don't FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 89197 the messenger Gil said it was on the Football channel FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 673944

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Carole Westwood was offered a new contract but wouldn't sign.....what could Thorn do to keep him? And his contract had already expired and he's already gone to Sunderland.

You're right Gus I was forgetting that Westwood came from Carlise.....so you never know and Thorn was one of our scouts SOooo he should know a good player when he sees one....or two. cheers yeah I'm feeling much better now.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Confirming the fact according to the football channel this morning over here that Westward is going to Sunderland but has to finish out his contract with city ,again Gil saying the club gets someone 1/2 way decent and then AWAY they go
No wonder they have the two "WOW" goalies Vicky funnytvprog funnytvprog
they are NEVER going to change me thinks ....here Choccy fish fish come and get it while its fresh and squiggling

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Ah but hold that horse Vicky,

we got Keiran Westwood from.......................

CARLISLE!!!!!!

keep the faith....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi Choccy P and Gus......keep waiting for the, well maybe not BIG signing but the good player.....zero so far.

Much later.....so we have two new players.....two goalies.....from....roll of drums....everyone getting really excited...... Scunthorp and Northhampton....WOW FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 753905
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey, Choccy....

I just had a reality check...silly me, this is COVENTRY CITY FC

Ive calmed down....phew....nearly got overexcited there....heeee
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Gus: Lets hope The Hoffman Gang can make a quick take over and invest in the club and keep Thorn as manager. Maybe the reason why we have not brought in any new players yet.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Hey up....hold the bus....

Joe Elliot told to stand aside cos hes been helping Hoffman put

investors together to make a bid for the club and maybe the

Ricoh.....

Stay tuned...

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

More season ticket holders? who they gunna

watch? not many first teamers left....

no new signings....looks like the academy kids

will have to do...PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:25 pm

So odd hearing Sunderland fans talk about Westwood. Sad

So we'll have a fuller Stadium then Choccy P.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Just had a message from the club stating

WE HAVE NOW MORE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND WHEN WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Though we've always been a selling club Carole....though to be honest which club isn't, well maybe Man City seeing their owner has so much money but usually if a big enough price comes in for a player then they are sold.....and we are losing so much money, but it's terrible when we lose such good players.

Hi Choccy P......I've not heard that rumour, is it in todays paper?.....that's the trouble with OUR paper (Nuneaton Telegraph) we always get the Cov news the next day. FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 11769
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Carole thanks for the fish.

Just hope it is newspaper talk over Jutkiewicz. I would be suprised any club at our level coming in for a forward with a poor goal scoring record like Lukas. He has time on his contract yet and it would be terrible to sell him since next year he could be a really great player.

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Morning guys thought I would throw my unworthy two pennyworth in the ring
Gil my husband says that is why City will never go any where because when they GET some GOOD and TALENTED players headball ,they SELL THEM

They struggled back when they were in the then Premier league always trying to stay away from relegation,and now in this league they seem to be doing the same thing makes a born n bred Coventry Kid feel like FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 673944

Ok I am back to the OTHER page have a great day ,Oh Choccy here you go been a while sorry fish fish fish funnytvprog

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

This is the article I found....sniff sniff

Skysports.com understands a number of sides are chasing Coventry striker Lukas Jutkiewicz.

The likes of Championship rivals Bristol City, Millwall and Southampton are all monitoring Jutkiewicz's situation at the Ricoh Arena.

Jutkiewicz only joined Coventry last summer from Everton and he scored nine goals during his debut season at the club.

All three clubs are in the market for striking reinforcements and Jutkiewicz is thought to figure highly on their wanted lists.

Coventry would be loath to lose the 22-year-old, but they could find it difficult to reject a sizeable offer for the talented forward.

BOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 am

and it only just gets better!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHHH now there is talk of Lukas Jutkiewicz moving to another

Championship club....what the??? If our board accept a big money offer for Lukas

and he goes on to play against us.... I will be convinced we are finished.... losing players

who arent on contract is one thing but to let (IMHO) the best striker we have chased and

bought in the last few years is unforgiveable....

Malc....pass the knife.... Sad
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes I think Malc means Dan Fox......oh Choccy P I had to laugh on reading that Kev has already decided you're going to the Kettering game. FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 753905 er you do know you're coming to watch my little grandkids swim on Thursday afternoon don't you?

Hey Malc after some of the crocks we've had playing you'll be just fine..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 352601

Bad news about your hips though babe..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Malc: Was the other player Fox?

Appartently I am going to Kettering Kev has already booked me onto the mini bus without me confirming I will go or not. No doubt when the game comes along I will be willing to go to see the galaxy of new stars we have bought FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 470168 That will be the only one I will go to.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Selling Dann and the other one whose name escapes me for now was the beginning of the end for Ranson as he had signed on to build a young up and comming squad..but we now now that this still requires money the club does not have until new investors are brought in...still think the club will be in money troubles for a long time to come as the club slowly dies a death or until there is a complete restructuring of how the tv monies are spread out...I do think that in the future the Prem will split from the FA and do there own thing...then things might get back to normal.

I would offer to put on the skyblue shirt to help them out, but as I have just been told I need to have both my hips replaced a,s,a,p,...don't think I would pass the medical...ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 76145

ok...keep popping in you guys...Hey Choccy, do you need a page for the up and comming friendlies ?

Later doods... FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 2574

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:46 pm

I would doubt Gil will know any of the Cov players these days Carole on the odd occasion I sometimes find myself saying "Who the hecks that?"

As to Dann we sold him to Birmingham Carole and I'm not surprised that Villa are now interested in him seeing how the Birmingham Manager has just jumped ship (after taking them down) and gone off to Villa.....to do the double as Gus says. funnytvprog FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 352601 As to Dann he is a good player....don't know why we let him go.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:14 pm

Obviously my husband Gil has been out of the UK too long to know ALL the City players these days ,but he was just watching the football channel over here and its talking about a former City player called Dann who was sold by city and now Villa is after him Brum are after him as he is a good player , as long as they keep selling the players that are anywhere decent Coventry City will NEVER amount to any thing me thinks confused2

And whose the new viewer who has started a new topic with the title of "I like lace wigs" on here FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 344715 HEY birthday boy

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 am

I must admit, I did go into uncontrollable laughter on the lounge when I read

McLosealot is going to Vile....finally some justice....he is going for a double...

RELEGATION DOUBLE.... funnytvprog

I do hope that Thorny is a little brighter than we have given him credit for

and goes out and brings in some very quick very skillful young lads we can

actually have for a while. I do think Thorn is that guy...

haaaaaa and what about McLaren to Forest...oh well their time in the top half

could we be over.....McLaren has and always will be BILGE

pusb
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Hi Choccy P yes it's a laugh listening to all the Villa fans FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 491259
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Gus: Yes I wiould be disapointed if we sign Phillips. Still things could be worse Forest have sacked a manager that landed them back to back play offs and made them almost unbeatable at home and replaced him with Steve McLaren whilst Villa are accused of poaching a manager that has just been relegated and they are going barmy over it. lol!
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Now now Gus calm down.....chin up and remember we're Cov City fans we always look on the bright side......well until half way through the season. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next