SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

And we did miss Carsley........and who cheered The Thug? Shocked talktohand No not me in fact I said "OH NO NOT HIM" FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 838456
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

We're going to miss Carsley.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

WHAT!!!...WHO???...WHERE@@@...if I catch em... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 838456 ...

Well spotted... my deliberate mistake...welllllllll...it was early... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 276526

So Carsley suspended for 5 yellows...think we might miss him very much...hope I do not get to see TOO many Hoof balls as they try to miss the midfield out...maybe only Gunna who can make a telling pass out of the rest of the midfielders...but Choccy would know better... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:53 pm

nono who's posted on Choccy's match page?

Anyway to answer that naughty Malc....

affraid YOU'D CHEER.....but but he'd think you were cheering him. Choccy P if Malc's near you and King scores and Malc cheers.....give him a thump from me. Smile Though if I was there I'd jump onto your knee and make sure you couldn't jump up and cheer. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 2574

FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 950350 I have ways......

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Good report Choccy P.....doesn't seem to have been the clear cut penalties as was reported by some fans/media fans....and of course our manager.

Tell Paul even if King scored a hattrick.....or the winning goal he wouldn't get a cheer from me....as for the daft lot who sing that song..... confused2 though did AB come up with that song because he seems to believe it too.

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Yes good point at Reading and King has now scored 1 in 11 I think if he had to play he be better of on the wing, that is on the side of the pitch and not a part of a prison. Sillest song of teh day was "he scores goals" still people believe King is a prolific scorer 😕

Norwich next and Leon Barnet will be suspended leaving Elliott Ward driblling out of his own peanlty area.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:56 am

Hi guys...well a hard fought out draw, sounded like Reading had more of the ball in the first half but city came back strong in the second half and maybe had 2 good shouts for a pen turned down ???

Norwich next week and I hope to be there, Braddy might be able to get me ticket if not I will get one in your block Choccy, so keep an ... eye ...out for me maybe... lol!

Just heard the weather forcast for next weekend...snow on the way back...oh dear.. 4x4

Look forward to your report Choccy as always... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:10 pm

I'd rather McSheff did the pens than King. Eakin said "McSheffrey gave the ball to King" by your match report seems he took it off McSheff. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 am

Malc: I am in block 27 row E seat 2 in The Telegraph not a great view but it's cheap. There is plently of room and Kev sits just in front of me.

Yes some tough games coming up Reading next and last year we got a real hammering there.

I wonder what would happen if Jutkiewicz and King are both on the pitch who would take the pen?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:26 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 753905 Shocked headbanger .......oh well I suppose Bothroyd has to prove some way or other that it was correct to sign the thug. "Ah see I was correct look at the goals he's scored" HA! nono
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 am

Morning guys...Vicky, see your mate has been made the 'offical' pen taker... confused2

Thanks for the match report once again Choccy... fish ... fish ...

Think they will have to play a bit better in the next few games and not rely on luck...but by xmas (not far away as only 18 sleeps to go)...everybody should know exactely were we are in the scheme of things... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 11769

See we have QPR on the 28th at home with a 12.15 KO...think that is on the telly...but we play them again on the 23rd of Jan with a 13.15 KO...is that one on the telly as well ???

Should be up on the 18th so will try to get a ticket with Brady for the Norwich game... CCFC .

Keep the reports comming please Choccy and hope to bump into you and Kev...if Brady can't get a ticket, what block do you and Kev sit in ? Might be some spare seats around you ?

OK...later folks...

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy P......nice to read those around you didn't celebrat the goal as well....as for the standing ovation so it was just Linnel doing his slobbering act then....he went "Ohhhh he's got a standing ovation" and then later on go on about it.

Oh saw the penalty kick.....oh boy what a weak kick, if the goalie had been better he would have saved that. Ok placed it well but it was that weak a better goalie would have stopped it
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Carole thanks for the fish

Vicky: not everyone gave King a standing ovation mug
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 pm

A bit like the way ManU treat Rooney....poor guy can't score an open goal so we'll help him out and give him the penalty. tongue

Standing ovation indeed..... Mad

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Vicky is going to be FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 838456 at WHO scored that Penalty Phantom FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 2574 FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 491259
Still they are back up to 5th place ,FOR NOW!
While I am here FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 344715 Here Choccy fish fish fish

Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Well City scored a pen and they missd one...thats my report out of the way...lol.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Funnily enough I was thinking today about the weather and it being great for penguins. Smile

Wow you did well.....a fiver. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 pm

It's penguin weather out there loverly.

Vicky: I knew you would like the snowball hitting King in the face :easterbunny:

Car fixed as well the RAC guy repaired it instead of toeing it to an expensive garage in teh end only cost a fiver jag 4x4
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 am

Just read the match report Choccy P.....brilliant. laughed a "Great scenes as Sheff started a mini snowball fight with his teammates the first throw landing squarely on King’s face" did see the snowball fight (a second if that) on the TV. As for King and the goal he didn't score....you should have seen my face....then it changed when Eakin said it was an own goal and not Kings. funnytvprog

Gosh the car gods were with you though Choccy P seeing that you did get home after dropping everyone off. Phew!!!

That's bad news Malc you missing the first goal and all the other troubles.....drive you potty.

BTW my fav holiday....I just love it there.

Thanks Choccy P for letting us know how you've marked the players so far.....interesting. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:45 am

Very busy Sunday just managed to post the report.

Malc Kev and my report tend to smiliar we even managed to turn up at teh same house in Scunthorpe for bacon batches 4x4

I let you know how my own player of the season is going awarding 3 pts for man of the macth 2 for second and 1 for 3rd he is the top ten pop pickekrs
Keogh, Richard 18 pts
Turner, Ben 16
Platt, Clive 10
McPake, James 9
Carsley, Lee 8
Gunnarsson, Aron 6
McSheffrey, Gary 6
Cameron, Nathan 5
Cranie, Martin 5
Westwood, Kieren 5
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:33 am

Hi there, sorry I have been missing but we were away on holiday to the Canaries, a lovely 23% C .
While away we had a couple of jobs done on the house and have been putting the house back together a bit at a time.

Thanks for the match reports Choccy, always good to compare yours and Kev's reports... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 35337

City sounded under the cosh a bit in the second half, but held in there for a good win away and a good 561 SBA sounded good on the radio as well (skyblue player that is)... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 49341 ...which kept cutting out on me and missed the first goal...when I finaly got a good con I found I was 30 secs behind Gus and the others on our mIRC chat site, which is the same one which used to have a link from the City offical web site...until McGinity closed the lot down... confused2 ...in fact ALL the others had sign out of the mIRC site and I was still listening to the match... lol!

I see Norwich knocked us down to 6th on G/D...poops... headbanger ...never mind, if they keep fighting right up to the end of the games they should be there or there about's but need to have a decent xmas period, sometimes thats were we fall away in the past.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 pm

So Crystal Palace at home then.....that should be ok. Bring on the next round.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Sounded a good game.....even to the goal the criminal thought he'd scored but hadn't. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 2574 I know I can be so evil. talktohand sorry don't like him, don't want him at my club.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy Penguin....(It's Sunday so I'll give you your Sunday name) I so agree with you about McPake he was my MOTM as well. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Vicky: I wound not say lucky but we worked hard for the win and if it wasn't for Grant in the visitors' goal we could of won by more than one.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Well a win at long last.

I did listen to the game even though HIM played.....were we lucky or what Choccy P?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:44 pm

funnytvprog Trust Paul.

A lot of fans were going on about missing Platt.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Vicky: Someone had to come 3rd. We had to laugh Paul gave King the highest points 7 of any player but refused to crown him man of the match.

I would love to see Platt back either partnering Sheff or Eastwood up front. Maybe Jutkiewicz is starting to remind me too much of Rosario, maybe play him in midfield?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Er good match report.....ok I'm FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 487706 this through gritted teeth.... run run run third place MOTM is..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 753905 run run

Interesting outing all round by the sounds of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:29 pm

I listened to the last 20 minutes..... talktohand blame King playing ....anyway I couldn't hold out and decided to listen.

Good match report again Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 541316
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Good match report again Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601

The Stewards should have been more careful....I remember when Kirsty was hit in the nose by one of Coventry's stewards when they had moved in to evict some trouble makers in front of her when we were still at Highfield Road.

Wow Larry that must have been interesing....it was a full house at the Ricoh FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601
Back to top Go down
lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi all,when i was at the Engine today their was rather a large crown,most of them were in their late fifties early sixties,had a chat with a couple of them and in turned out they were over from Dublin to see City play and among them was a chap called Donal Murphy,he played at the back for City in the seventies,same time as Ian Wallace and a few others.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Kev was down teh front when he was pushed over at United but he was ok after his walking cane was broken again but Paul took it home to mend it.

Same we lost yesterday but we showed spirtit and we not going to keep winning. Tough game on Tuesday away to Forest.

Just wacthed Clinton Morrison play for Wednesday away to Southport he had a good game. Wednesday Vs City in the 3rd round?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm

That's terrible Choccy P about Kev Monks, I hadn't heard about that.....poor Kev. Glad that he was ok in the end.

Yes it's going to be a hum dinger of a match on Saturday.....hope it's well policed.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am

Hi guys...sorry to hear Kev was pushed over which led to him having a sesure, glad he was ok by the end of the match. I had a vision of Choccy jumping on the back of the steward and not letting go... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 11769

So Leeds are bringing 6,200 so called fans to the Richo, bet they will cause trouble as always... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 52626 . If we have a good result against these it will really show the guys are up for it this season.

Liked the article on the Telegraph web site which reminded me that in our first season in this Div, we had 7 more pionts and were second in the table having been top and look were we finished at the end of the season!!!

Oh well, forward and upwards hopefully...bring em on... headball .

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:37 pm

You know me too well Smile
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Vicky: I thought you would like the "Inmate" comment :easterbunny:
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Great match report Choccy P....loved the "Inmate" comment. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Yippee a great day a win 4th place and a curry at night what more could I ask for FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 2873
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Well said Malc....it was a good game and we're 4th. cheers though I did switch off when the thug came on......which was not long to the final whistle.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Yep nice work Choccy once again... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 352601 ... fish ... fish ...

Well just finished listening to the game today and it did sound like a very good game with city digging in, in the second half, to hang on to a Gary McShef headed goal in the first half for a fine 0-1 win. Up to the giddy hieghts of 4th place with the prospect of facing Leeds at home next week after they won 1-4 at Scunny.
Look forward to Choccy's thoughts... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 35337

carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Yes good job again Choccy...here you go fish fish ,never let it be said we do not appreciate anyone's hard work.....

KING! FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 49341

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes who needs King I only wish Jutkiewicz could learn to shoot on target it would make it hard for King to start a game.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Well we really played today could have won by far more than 3-0.

Who needs King?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Great match report Choccy P.....I listened until King was brought on and then I swtiched off. I noticed you thought he didn't add anything to the match.

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Just read your e-mail out Gus.

" with Marlon scoring the winner....." FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 753905

We're playing well .....

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes the SBA were in fine voice.

I ao agree with you both about Rooney.....he believes his own hype.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

malc: My gast couldn't be more flabbered when I read in The Telegragh they thought Lukas' shot was over the line we were in perfect position to judge it it looked nowhere near a goal no one in teh away section thought it was over either no wonder the officals didn't give it.

Vicky: I loved the cheek of the Radio Suffolk report intervieing Keane after teh game saying "you should of been 2-3 goals down at half time" They also said the best side won!

Rooney: Overrated over paid and over here, maybe it will do him and England good if he played abroad if he can't get into the Manure side he shouldn't play for England, Bent is scoring for fun at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:19 am

Hi Vicky, hi Choccy...thanks for the match report Choccy, We all said in the mIRC match day chat room, that it sounded a very good game and the SBA were in fine voice once again. Ipswich seemed to have a couple of decent chances and when they missed those it did seem to be that it was going to be our day...and it was... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 470168
The papers seemed to think that Jerkies shot hit the bar and crossed the line...goal line technolagy requried methinks sooner rather than later...but then that would take some of the talking points away from the game... headball .

See Rooney has finaly lost the plot and threw his toys out of his pram. Shame that he is only 25 and seems burned out to me...9 yrs at the top and all the pressure that goes with it...think he is now only an occassional player as he does things in short bursts. I actualy see him dropping back into midfield when he moves to another club, as he does have a good pass on him and can tackle, but not from behind...just keep him out of his own penalty box. Not sure if he could cope with a move abroad though.
Cardiff at home on Tuesday, lets hope for another good game, but Cardiff have shown that they score goals away this season and Betty is scoring for them...oh oh... FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 11769

I reckon 2-1 home win...but what do I know... lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next