HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes its hard seeing people go like that Vicky
Glad you were there for the old lady as what would
have happened had she got out of bed ?

Gil has problems trying to get words out ,so if he cannot
its called "thing"

Just got the time the Dr will be here May 10th 1030/1130am

Do you think Idiot Tony will bother to visit Sylvia ?

I was just starting to doze off for 5 mins when the Dr's office
called

I know that is not good Vicky nothing like hating your job

OK so where is the drinks boy BOND !!!

Oh and what did Bev say about the visit ?

AuthorMessage
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 7:00 am

funnytvprog funnytvprog funnytvprog That reminds
me of the time at the side of a factory near where we worked
it was after hours ,all of a sudden LIGHTS ACTION ....
Les jumped out to speak to the officer while I was SLUMPED
down in the passenger seat ,not sure what he said but we got away
THAT night

Yes DO tell and you got it ANOTHER chapter in the
funnytvprog funnytvprog
Did you see my PM ?

Where did Bond go to buy more Radio Times

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 6:45 am

He's a billionaire Carole.   confused2    Kate looked lovely and Prince George & Princess Charlotte. so cute.

Is that another chapter in your book Carole    "The Day I Tripped Through The Woods"    I never have in the woods.....in a police station car park though  affraid  didn't realise ....police car pulled up, torch shone on the number plate....David peeped affraid "It's the police"  I've never got dressed so fast....(should I be saying this?)  DAVID looking for his sock....me "Never mind your sock get your pants on"  then the police left and David drove off round this brick wall to find the other side of the wall was a newly built police station with a load of police cars parked.    Phew!!!!
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 am

Yes Bond at least when I DID IT it was around
midnight and we were almost under a big bush
as the MOON was FULL ,very romantical funnytvprog

Where did Vicky go I need to send her a PM

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 4:58 am

Hi Carole, it's all flowers today, yes they called it out door hanky panty, and that must be a thing that most couples could identify with, it was the asking the boys to come and play with her that causes the problems
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 am

Just watching the clips of the wedding on the news, Kate and the kids look fantastic
Have no fear I will keep the scooter polished in case I get the calling
Just starting raining again so looks like I'll be driving and shandy at the bar
See I said I could see the dress in my minds eye and it was looking good on you we may even get a photo??
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 4:47 am

Morning Vicky .LOVE the flowers Bond √

TOLD you they would be impeaching Trump before
long nono

Waiting to see the clip of Pippa's wedding in a minute on
our news ,she landed well @ whats he a Millionaire as well ?

Whooo sex in the woods ,reminds me of days gone by
Vicky with a certain man friend

Well I hope you do him Vicky at least let him know
whats going on ..
Is Merton House where Gil's sister was and my friend Tony Beard
who used to do songs to get money for after his wife passed away from
cancer ,not close to you guys confused2
Maggie lived in Whobley

Whoops sorry got interrupted and now I have to go so back later

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 3:53 am

Well got the dress.....came out to show David and walking through the fitting room area I got "Oh you look lovely in that" and "Oh that looks nice on you" with women walking out of the fitting rooms, one of the assistants said "Gosh now I've seen it on I'm going to buy one, it looks lovely" walked out to the men sitting waiting for their wife area/room and I said asked David what he thought, he had me twirling about, he liked it though even men sitting there were giving me the thumbs up or nodding and smiling ......so it's now hanging up in your wardrobe Carole.....getting quite crowded in there talktohand sorry Carole you'll have to leave your clothes in your case. confused2

Our Lupins are looking good, we planted them last year.

Oh enjoy your birthday bash.......keep that scooter working you might be called for one night littleBlond "Come and keep me"

Lovely flowers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sun May 21, 2017 3:40 am

Hi well the heavy rain has just stopped and the sun has come out but may be not for long
We are off to a big birthday bash later in a marquee and we were thinking of walking so I could have more than a shandy but it may be back to the Lemonade. it's a 50th and should be a good one but with no cake confused2 only I cheese table.
Ha Princess I wouldn't leave you in a place like that not like Sylvia I'd come and rescue you on the back of my scooter scooter1
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Hi Vicky, yes in the out wood just at the back of Michael s house,you walk out of Michaels back gate over the canal bridge and your in the out woods then the golf course.  they must of lived close back then in the 90s as she called one of the lads in from her window when he was on hi way to school,
These stocks smell lovely in here really nice when you come in the site
Back to top Go down
vickyp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Oh Mmmm Bond that looks yummy,  of course you can have cake for breakfast....I've been abroad and had cake for breakfast.   Smile

Looking grey out there.

Well I'm reading my book and I'm starting to think I've read it before  Yes yes Carole I'll get around to reading my kindle.

I've got the phone number for the Uni and I've got his email address.....email I think ask him to phone me, it'll be easier to speak to him, gage how he's taking it.

Well he used to come to George Eliot when she was in there.....have his meal when he got back around 8:30, he often bought ready meals or take away because he told me, he's doing the same now......unless he's going out, which he does twice a week.  whoopee doo. he's certainly having a social life.  And Bond we go from here to the place she's in, same distance if he put her in Mary Ann Evans Hospice Nuneaton, next to the George Eliot   confused2 .....though there's a Hospice in Hinckley  confused2  that's where the Home she's in is.....10 minutes for him if that, and if there wasn't a bed I'm sure the hospital would have left her there until there was one, after all the first place he was going to put her, a lovely place but he'd have to pay..... but again it was just a Care Home not a Hospice....anyway that was at Market Bosworth so he's not really bothered about travelling is he?  No he's stuck her in here and that's it. The hospital told him she needed to go into a hospice now.

She has to be helped to walk to the loo and to sit down, not sure if she can wipe her bottom I came away before that happened, because Cliff said it might take 10 to 20 minutes, so we came away after I said bye to her, though before when the helpers dragged her round she'd only gone for a wee.   When she was in hospital they gave her liquid medication for her bowels heaven only knows what they're giving her if anything.

talktohand  Oh I wouldn't want to do that Carole go on the TV programme.  

Oh no it's  

Oh what a shame about Spencers Car....it's always sickening when your car is hit, seeing it every day until it's fixed.   Hope he gets the car who ran into him to pay for it.

No Carole Cliff's her husband and what he says goes......Craig doesn't have any say, he can tell Cliff what he thinks, have a go at him, but he can't force him to put her into a Hospice he's not the next of kin Cliff is being the husband.

Good heavens Bond was that Atherstone.....heard about it but didn't really take it in, or where it was.

Ok back later.....
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi Carole, that's bad news about the car, you always have in the back of your mind That it's not the same even after the repair
Coffee tea and L&LS
Tea Vicky and a thin slice of cake
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Good morning, just, again Well Atherstone is on the news map today as two X BBC announcers are in court for having sex in the woods and letting some lads watch who were on the golf course that runs next to the wood, the lady had on a flasher Mac white stockings and suspenders and high heels, she sounds like a game bird to me, OK ok duck
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Morning Bond ,WOW what a difference
its overcast right now at 630am with a
good breeze blowing 60f and only 47% humidity
there's also a few showers to our west that
could pass by but the weatherman is saying
it will be a "hit or miss" kind of thing ,so I am
should I or should I not go out and cut the grass

Do not know all the story but went to the loo at 2am
and Blaine was just in said someone hit Spencer's
car in the rear on the way home from NY over the George Washington
bridge ,he said not bad damage but that Spencer has to call his insurance
company ,I can imagine what he is feeling as that car is his BABY

Have washingbasket washingbasket to do as did not do it over the last
two days being so warm ,but will probably not be able to do it till
tomorrow as Spencer will not be up THAT early today

Called in my refill meds so do have to go get them today

Vicky you said you did not think Sylvia's son would have much input
over Cliff but he should have SOME say being a BLOOD next of kin confused2

Bond I think that cake might be a bit "heavy" first thing so save me
a slice for later OK

Thanks for the though

Oh before I forget ,Marge will be MIA a few days
said in a text to me on Messenger last night that she had an alert
that she had picked up some malaware ? virus so had taken her lap top into
have the Geeks take care of it I guess in Best Buy ....

Be back later

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Good morning all from Atherstone a bright morning here so a bit of work on the garden later
So it's nothing to do with no room in a local Hospice then? * it is a strange do, how many more minutes from would it be from where she is to be in a Hinckley or Nuneaton Hospice and if it's cooking his meals when he arrives home that will take more time there are lots of places selling g good cheap food
Talking of food can you have cake for breakfast?
The theatre was our local art centre were I am on Thursday s with the Leading Players, it is a wonderful building, it was a girls school in its day, it is has kitchen and eating area, it has full stage, banked seating, a big second room as a green room and dressing room. A proper theatre saved from the demolition gangs
Toasts on, toasted fruit loaf
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 10:39 am

Vicky that's disgusting what Cliff is doing
I hope he gets "his" when it's time to meet
the grim reaper ,as he may find himself going
DOWN not up ...
Obviously he is also trying to hurry it up by
encouraging her in what probably got her there
in the first place

Is she able to go to the loo herself I am afraid I have to help
Gil clean up after I help him sit down Sad

Next time Rob comes to your house give him a slice funnytvprog

Glad you enjoyed the evening Bond live theater is always a good
outing thanks for the L& L glad this heat will break after midnight
Going to mow the grass tomorrow for sure

Vicky you and your twin are a real big mystery, too bad you could
not get on the TV program that seeks out lost family ,could the last name
be that of your father ?

Watching the latest trump fiasco ,every day something new

OK Spencer will be leaving soon Blaine is going with him as Spencer
HAS been up since 430am
Catch you all tomorrow

Read that book chapter 14 funnytvprog

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 10:03 am

Oh sorry I was and stopping to watch the antiques ....we'd recorded it the other day.
Back to top Go down
vickyp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 10:01 am

Well been to see Sylvia.....after the kids left, well she was lying on the sheet though she did have two pillows,  she had a woollen jumper on but nothing on her legs and she said she was cold....a dingy duvet was over the bed rail at the bottom, so I pulled that over her legs, she said she felt warmer,  then the helper came in, I was kneeling on the mats confused2  but I'd been there around 10 minutes, took their time.   Then Sylvia said "Could I have my socks and joggers on please"  so I looked in the drawer and got her socks and found her joggers so put them on her, as I would a baby, gently, not pulling her about, she says they pull her this way and that, I said "Sulvia darling can you stand up so I can pull your joggers up?" and she put her arms around my neck and stood up and I pulled her joggers up, no worrys...... then she lay down again and then Cliff came in, straight away he said "Are you coming out for a fag?" she hadn't asked to be taken out, she at first just lay there and I said"Maybe she'd rather rest" but he said "Come on Sylvia we'll go into the garden"  GARDEN?????   and she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed (they touch the floor anyway the beds so low)  and he went off to get a wheel chair  then she asked for the loo and Cliff and I "walked" her to the loo, no problem, I said to him (the door was closed)  "well that was easier then they did it the other day" and he said "Well they're not trained"  I looked at him and said "Why isn't she in a hospice?" and he said "It's not worth moving her she won't have long" Shocked  I said "Cliff in a hospice she'll get looked after far better than they're looking after her here" and he said "Well a hospice would be too far, when I come home from work I don't want to travel too far"  I said "There's one in Hinckley" and he said "Well I've not looked at tht one" I said "Well what about the one in Nuneaton, that's supposed to be lovely" and he said "No it's better if she's here" I said "But Cliff they're not looking after her" and he shrugged.  I popped my head around the loo door and said bye to Sylvia and left....if I'd stayed any longer I would have hit him.   I walked off saying to David "I can't believe that guy"  he said "He just doesn't care that's the top and bottom of it"  I've got to get in touch with Craig.....though he couldn't force Cliff to have her moved.   I noticed the bottle of Merlot on the top of the drawers.

I'll have a slice of cake as well as a cuppa.....thank you.  Glad you enjoyed the night Bond which theatre did you go to....we're at the Belgrade twice next month.

No I couldn't Carole .....but we've had a new HUB and bingo I've been able to down load it.  confused2   so I've got it.  bounce  ALSO Perilous Princess.

I told Rob you'd made him a birthday cake....he said "Well it's no good being on your site how can I eat it" Smile  anyway he was pleased.  

Can I have deep pan pizza please Carole.... Hawaiian please, yes yes even cheese talktohand don't ask but I can on pizza.

I think my Gran lied about her age, I put her birth  date, year everything, and name and couldn't find her confused2  But what Susan uncovered was that  when my twin and I were registered both of us had this last name down for the mother but it wasn't my Mum's last name.  I can't work that one out.  

Ok back later......

Last edited by vickyp on Sat May 20, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 9:45 am

Hi all, a lovely night, live theatre wonderful and monologue must be the hardest to do with no other actor's to help you out
Right to m having a vodka and D lime so I'll do L&LS as iv got the lime out
I didn't think miss Vicky will want to have tea but the pots on
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 9:44 am

Ok so where did Vicky go to ?
saw her logged in before I signed
off before .....
Gil ticking me off right now refusing to take
his pain pills and keeps humming and arring
when I asked why he will not take them said
he wants to be "pill free" ...more like he wants
to make MY LIFE more miserable headbanger

Bond leave my drink on the chattable speak tomorrow
run run run MEN !!!!!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 8:03 am

Enjoy the show then Bond ,hope your
wearing your galoshes

Being so hot we decided to order Pizza
so one Thin crust just delivered by the
CUTEST Italian Vicky,have known him
through him delivering from Pizza Heaven
for some years now always
asks how things are going ...any way we had
Pepperoni cheese and mushrooms as our toppings
and its DELICIOUS

Marge I see has her nose stuck in her
tracking down her long lost relatives ...GO GET UM
Marge ...
4pm right now and 87f .....
Buddy after being told its too hot outside has retired
to the hallway outside the bedrooms where he is getting the cool
air from my bedroom A/C ....
Back later to see what drinks Bond is bringing back

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 5:35 am

Hi all, it's just started throwing it down here so hanging on for 10 minutes before off the the Alan Bennett, talking heads show
The cake with the blue eggs is very nice mrsb says they seem m richer
Back tonight with the drinks
Back to top Go down
marg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 5:12 am

Its really a shame that all this information on
the internet only pertains to statistics like BMD
and the censuses which the UK are only allowed to
be made public after 100 years so the latest is
1911. The 1921 one will not be available until
2021!
People could and did lie about their ages and
who the father was on a birth certificate!
The 1939 "census" was taken because of the
impending war and it might be the last one of
a free nation if the Germans invaded.
Usually it was done every 10 years on the "1"
(like 1841,1851 and so on)

This is the document I have been shut out of.
You can tell the national archives that you don't
want living relatives included as some people use
the information (wrongly at times) to trace family
members who don't want anything to do with
certain other members of their families.
Its only individuals who are blacked not whole
families.
In my case it is my mothers two younger sisters.
The widower is still alive for one and there are
children and grandchildren (maybe even GGrandchildren)
alive from the other.
I am not worried about my line as I have no grandchildren.
I just want to compile a record of where my ancestors
came from and where they ended up as the Guests
ended up settling in Ontario Canada in 1881 and they
had 5 other children besides Frank (the eldest) who stayed
in the UK and I know most of his details.
There was an obit in the LA times here for a Francis Guest
who hailed from Vancouver so I kept it just incase it might
be connected.
The one I am the most curious about is my maternal grandfathers
father as he died at the age of 27 and his wife and two very young boys
moved back in with her family.
Even his burial certificate will not tell me manner of death so
I face a long search for that one unless my cousin William
has any ideas.
The BMD records only started in 1873 I believe, so I should be able
to get a death certificate for him. Before then its was Parish records
only.
I take a copy of everything I find and if I know its right I write "confirmed"
in the top right hand corner.

Its another nice day here, expected to be in the high 70s to 80s.
Its also our Cities annual Armed Forces Day Parade tomorrow. This year the
salute is to the Air Force. The local Mall parking lot is full of military
equipment for the kids to climb on and flags are out all over the place.
We are one of only a hand full of cities across the nation who still do this.
We don't do a 4th of July parade whereas a lot of cities do those.
We do Fireworks instead on the 4th.
A lot of the residents of this city work at plants which produce
parts and pieces for the military whether its white collar or blue
collar work.

I prefer brown eggs myself thank you very much.

I need to get back to work here, I have dallied long enough.
TTFN

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 3:27 am

What they been feeding them Bond
BLUE eggs reminds me of the ones Grandad used
to bring home from his mate when I was little
but they were Duck eggs as my Nan LOVED them
YUCK too strong for me

Vicky thought you said you could not down load
that book I am reading ? YOU HAVE to READ IT ASAP
Chapter 14 especially

Wished Rob a  on FB and he thanked me
Two tops @ Rolling Eyes

Bond he was FINE when I finished with him ,I mean handed
him back to Vicky funnytvprog funnytvprog

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 2:44 am

Have you se n these blue hen eggs in the shops? Mrs b is just making a lemon drizzle cake with them so I'll tell you if they are any good, that's a normal egg and the photo don't really show the powder blue off to its best
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 2:36 am

Hi Carole, L&L on the way, that one without the stick is only because he can't walk yet after doing his back in diving off the wardrobe funnytvprog
Hi Vicky, nice tops and I for one like the sound of That sheath dress and I could always do on call to help with the buttons
Pot of tea?
Back to top Go down
vickyp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 2:33 am

Oh I've bought that book on my Kindle Carole and others.     not started reading any yet.   At the moment I'm trying to get my books down Shocked

Wow Bond they did look a bit worn out when they finally left my :house:  but haven't they aged.  confused2  Oh well they had a good time, didn't they Carole?   While we're as fresh as a flower.  

Thanks for the cake Carole.....I'll let him know,    Smile

Waiting for the kids.

Oh didn't buy that dress Carole bought two tops instead.    talktohand  ah they don't go in your wardrobe.    I'm still "should I?" "Shouldn't I?" about that dress though.....I've got until Sunday to get the 20% off.

That's bad about your Dad not believing your Mum and her losing the baby.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 am

Boy its HOT OUT THERE,almost as HOT
AS IN HERE
funnytvprog
Just popped up to the gas station for Gil's scratch offs
after watering the flowers in the garden and giving him
his shower  and shaving him ...Now I am POOPED as
its already 79f at 10am and the humidity is up more today
at 65%
So going to put my feet up and watch some TV ,Gil has it
on the History channel a program about WW11 of the  civilian Japanese
hiding underground away from the US troops on the island of Okinawa
They had been brainwashed to believe the troops would kill them
and when found and were given water and food etc only after
the troops had to show it was not poisoned would they accept it ....
They say hundreds committed suicide killing children wives and then them
selves so as not to be captured  Mad

OK back later ,,,,hey Bond at least MY fireman in the middle does not
have a WALKING CANE  

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 am

My word girls this is after one night I don't think they will hold up for four
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Sat May 20, 2017 12:10 am

Afternoon all, just Back from a lovely three course meal at the Blue Boar, you will have to try it Vicky, three courses not big portions but plenty with drinks under £20 off the senior citizens menu
Yes I think between you you could write a best seller a cross between Catrine Cookson and Lady Chatterley with a bit of 50 shades of black lace on the side
Right drinks on and it's a read and a rest
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Morning Vicky WOW you got ALL that
out and not ONE WORD about the fireman
being LATE ,or as Bond put it BLEARY EYED funnytvprog

Yes you have a very colored background ,thought MY mum's
was bad ,{the boy she was carrying she tried to tell my Dad
it was his only when he came home on leave I guess she got caught
out as he said he was not around for THAT to happen ,and the shock
she said of him walking out and leaving her and me caused her to
miscarry the "son" he always wanted at 7 mths }
I would imagine it was hard days when your husband was away at sea
,and again always a double standard OK for men but not a women
to cheat confused2
Not sure if I ever heard the truth as she used to tell me one thing
growing up and when I met up with my Dad when I was in my early 30's
HE told me a DIFFERENT story confused2

Vicky we would have a BEST SELLER

BTW you HAVE TO FIND that book I am reading on my Kindle
OH PHEW fan fan

Anyway just whipped up this for Rob

Back later cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Morning.......and it's grey here, been oh still is though it had stopped for a couple of minutes confused2

No that's fine Margaret any advice is welcome.

I keep saying I'd like to find out about my family, I know a bit from what my Gran used to tell me.......I did do a couple of days when I had 14 days free, but I'm not very good at it, confused2 I did get Susan onto tracking my twin down, well it's now or never, but she threw up more surprises Shocked and she hit a brick wall. She also said to me, when I said I wanted to track down my siblings on my Dad's side in Newcastle which would be so much easier, "Now are you sure he's your Dad?" and though in the end my Gran said my Mum had admitted he was and my Aunt Daisy (who was my Mum's best friend and my Mum told her everything) said he was.....of course the person who really knows the truth is dead and of course I was too young for her to tell me anything about my Dad, in fact she hated me.....I can honestly say that, if I went anywhere near her she would scream "Get that child away from me" when I was 6 and she came home because she was ill, with that vile man she married, I came across a photo of her carrying my second cousin Elsie, full of smiles, to my shame I threw it on the fire. "I" ruined her life, so she thought, I ruined my Gran's life as well, she gave up a nice life in Newcastle to come to Bolton so those in Newcastle wouldn't know about me. (And they didn't until I was 19) when ever a relative from Newcastle came to visit I was hidden, up in the attic or down in the cellar......Though it was my Gran's fault really she wouldn't let my Mum & my Dad (maybe) marry, my Dad wasn't good enough for her daughter, silly woman. But she did the same with me and I allowed her to get her own way also. Gosh I didn't mean to write all that. Smile Our Susan said something to me the other day which made me think in a different way....I was saying how my Aunt always said my twin was a boy, because they wanted a boy, I thought, when I found out it was a girl "Maybe she thought I'd think why she and not me, but I'm not like that" Susan said "Maybe your twin will think why did she give me up but kept her?" and I'd never thought of that.

So when you go out you make sure you don't wear *that* shirt then Bond.

Yes that's odd having the names blacked out confused2

Well Carole I'm off to buy that dress......of course I have to try it on again. Benjie's gone out early.....though the kids are here after school and we have to visit Sylvia, unless I give her a miss today. Oh I'll see how things are.

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Bedraggled and bleary eye Bond
Carmine my Fireman was not like THAT when I
let him go after I saw Vicky had MARKED HIS BED
CARD ,I mean so he was only a FEW HOURS LATE
getting to her :house: I am sure ,I did offer the use
of my broom ,but he said he was not used to driving
on the right hand side

Marge that must keep you in shape searching through
those records why do people black the names out then
why does a person still being alive make a difference ?

Gil said he wants me to call the eye Dr as his right eye
has started to hurt ,so could be he will be getting cataract
surgery sooner than later ,guess he can put up with everything else
he has but not being able to see properly confused2 ah me
I remember when I took George for his operation Mad
Another chapter in MY

Woke up to warm temps ran the A/C on and off all night
and Buddy slept on the bed from 9pm to 230am tucked
into the back of Gil's legs at times so guess the A/C must have
been too cold for him funnytvprog or it was that the spare room'
where his bed is was TOO WARM last night

Chance of a scattered thunder shower between 1 to 4pm but the humidity
should come down before a BEAUTIFUL weekend

Guess I spoke wrong about Spencer being home early as Carmen's
does not leave until MIDNIGHT ,he has asked Blaine to go with him for
the ride so that is going to make for a VERY late night ....

OK so I must away and tend to my chores before throwing Gil
in the shower after he gets up Oh firemen have some very long
hoses they twist and turn and do their thing ring ring
and tingle ling

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Good morning all from Atherstone a bit grey and wet here
Well the firemen look a bit bedraggled and bleary eyed this morning they must of been on the job all night
Well I have a shirt like that it really takes some pulling back over my head sticking on my back but it's not tight more the material
Looks like indoor work today with all this wetness about so it's four threshold grippers to put down
But first breakfast and it's Shredded Wheat and warm milk toast and marmalade Coffee tea orange juice
Back later
Back to top Go down
marg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 am

I understand Vicky, don't want you in a sticky position at all.
Just wondering out loud so to speak.

I have just spent an hour trying to find two of my relatives in the
1939 amended Census only to find that someone has beaten me to it
and had their names blacked out of the record. I guess its because
one still has living members and the other one has a spouse still
alive. This is at the Archives at Kew so not from this end.
It does not matter in the end as I can still get their vital BMD
records so not a big loss.
Back to top Go down
vickyp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 am

No tight arms not arm holes....I put it on and it slipped on ok, it was when I slipped it over my head and got stuck because the arms were stuck......looked on their website to see if anyone else has had this problem....they must have unless their arms are stick thin.....but no review from anyone yet.  

Lena "acts" as if she's close to her Gran (she calls her Sylvia)  but seeing that she's not been over to see her yet and it took her 4 weeks to send her a card and that wasn't anything special, looked like a card she'd found at the back of a cupboard, I'm now wondering.

Ok speak in the morning...... nighty night.   :Oh started a new book  "The Girl in the Photograph" by Kate Riordan.

Hang on....  run  run  run  she's gone off with my fireman   run  run  run  Oi bring him back.....I had marked his bed card for the next 4 nights.   run run run Bring him back.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 am

Amended high temp Vicky ,they just changed
it we broke the record by 9 degrees so it actually
reached 93f no wonder I am dragging my butt
and I only went out briefly

Sleep well Vicky ...BYE Bond

Umm now WHICH Fireman can help put out my FIRE

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am

Tight ARMHOLES @ OK ..... funnytvprog
I don't know Vicky seems like your stuck in between
a rock and a hard place ,you do not want to see your
mate suffering but on the other hand you could be told
to mind your business
As to Craig visiting seems like he may NOT ,look at his
daughter as well if she only has a few months it could
be too late for BOTH of them to see her,and was Lena
not very close with her grandmother Mad

I let Wee Wah out from under the bed to go get dinner
too freaking hot to cook & as I sit here after taking my shower
at 430pm its 87f ...I would NEVER make it in Florida with my
daughter ,I feel like I am dragging my butt in doors let alone
OUTSIDE headbanger
We broke the record for SURE hitting 91f here in Bridgeport

Spencer will be in a right mood when he gets home as Louie
telephone in this morning saying he got sent home sick from
his new job last night and would not be in today with Spencer
and Spencer's bosses wife whom it seems according to Mac
is starting with Dementia ,told Spencer she had taken a booking
for a repair at 845am ,but Spencer said he already had a job booked
in at 9am ,and having no one there now to do emissions if any one
should come looking except himself he will be FIT TO BE TIED
Good job tonight is his night at home

Tomorrow he is running Carmen to the airport to attend a wedding
in Puerto Rico of her best friend so he will be home early as well
over the weekend I am assuming which will make Tabitha a happy

Oh before I forget Happy Birthday to Rob Vicky for tomorrow

Marge also hope Melanie bucks up ,the young man Blaine and I worked
with who has Crohns is on Prednocine is it ? he was getting to look like
a walking skeleton,but when I saw him last week his face was swollen
and you could see he had put weight on he said all due to this medication

Anyway speak again have a good night

BOND DOUBLE UP ON THE L & L ;s

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 9:01 am

Of course tea for you sweet cakes so was it high cut low cut it sounds lovely sheath dress a
Just sorted lunch at the Blue Boar three courses for £8 as we are at the theatre at night, five short stories by Alan Bennett, talking heads,
Back to top Go down
vickyp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 am

Oi Mrs Bourne......the dress wasn't a tight fitted one, it was a sheath dress and it was the arms I was having problems with and my arms are certainly not fat.....and I did try on the size above and that was far too big but I still had problems getting it off. tongue

Oh I've got his last name Margaret.....in fact I could get in touch with him at work (I think) he's a Professor at Sheffield Uni....but it's difficult doing that I don't want Craig to phone Cliff up asking "What's going on?" I want Craig to go to visit his Mum off his own back......trouble is when he visited Sylvia at the hospital she wasn't very nice to him, in fact she was down right nasty. but I want him to decide "I'll go and visit the old battle axe"
I'm sure Cliff has told him she's been moved.....I hope so. It's so difficult Margaret I want to help Sylvia but I don't want to make trouble, for me as well, Cliff could stop me going to see Sylvia if he wanted to and then where would she be. I have to tread on eggshells. I need to tell Cliff what happened while I've been there and try to get him to realise she has to be moved to a hospice.

Sorry to hear about Melanie Margaret.

I was still in the fitting rooms area Bond so no man in sight.

Any tea going?
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 am

Good evening all, well what you like, I suppose it could of been worse if it was a man waiting for his mother who you had to ask to undo you, I'm blowing on my hands to warm them up
Just Back from of the kids so I'll do the Teas and L&L
Sitting in the corner
Back to top Go down
marg
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 6:18 am

Vicky if you know his first name and his surname
and an area where he might live, its a start.
All Libraries here have copies of all the phone books.
Its only those listed of course (unlisted are not).
Has he not been to see his Mum yet?
Does he not know she has been moved to this place?
He may have more legal sway being as he is her blood
relative.
I agree she should be in Hospice care not where she is.
Those aids don't give a %$#@ about her other than
what they have been told and as for restricting her
pain meds, Who cares if she becomes addicted at
this late stage. Its cruel and unusual punishment
for a dying person.
Her son should be an advocate for her care
apart from the spiteful husband.

I hope that he ends up in an even worse place when its
his time.

Ian was pleased with the reading on Tuesday at Middle Temple
in London, its part of the legal complex and a very old building.
It was the site of the premier of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.

Had to ask him to wire some more money to cover another
medical bill for Melanie. It seems that her Medicare coverage
will take effect in June sometime and then she will have to decide
on what kind of supplemental policy she will be able to afford to
cover what Medicare does not. There still might be co-pays for
office and hospital visits and medication depending on what
citizen Trump comes up with.
Melanie is still not feeling well enough even to take Jeffrey her dog for
a short walk. Its just a case of staying close to the bathroom
at all times. I think she is worried that the drug she is on for
the Crohn's is not working anymore.
Its just wait and see at this point.

It is sunny out and a little hazy and current temp is 65f mid morning.
I have been notified that I have a medication pick up at CVS pharmacy.
I also need to refill the big plastic jars that the kitty litter comes in at
PETCO and pick up some more canned cat food and grass.
Bobs parcel is ready to go when I write a short note so I had better get on
here. TTFN

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 am

funnytvprog funnytvprog funnytvprog Was waiting on
you to say you set the ALARMS OFF going out of the area
funnytvprog ,BUT if its THAT tight on you maybe a next size up
might help it slip right off duck ...or NOT

Did I tell you I moved some of my clothes into MY ROOM
so NO we DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE SPACE {yelling}

As to the fireman I want the one in the middle he was
at me

Visiting nurse been and gone we are at 85f at noon so already
broken the 1998 record of 84f ......
She will be signing Gil off next Thursday last visit ....
Both the Dr and her suggested getting a new arm blood pressure cuff
being as I have to monitor Gil's BP ,so I am on the telephone
to our insurance company to see if one would be covered

back later

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 am

eeny meeny miny moe.....oh can't I try them all out....oh oh I really needed them, and their friends, shut up Carole you've not heard my story, well I was in M&S fitting room trying on.....these dresses   talktohand  you've got room Carole, anyway going  " No, no, yes  bounce  yes  bounce " until I came to the last one.....WELL it looked good, and it was "Dare I buy three?"  "Oh go for it"  then I tried to get it off...I looked outside the fitting room to see if an assistant could come and let me out    but they were busy anyway I asked a lady who was sitting outside her Mum's fitting room if she could undo the top button (I'd slipped it on without undoing it, as you could)  she undid it saying "That really looks good on you" her Mum came out and said her daughter had worked in a clothes shop, two ladies going out of the fitting rooms said "Wow doesn't she look nice in that"  great comments but I couldn't get out of the stupid thing even with the button undone (stop laughing Carole and wagging nono  your finger)  anyway after a real struggle I managed to get out without tearing it.  I told David and he said "Well when you're at home I'll help you, get out of it"  I haven't bought it....but with everyone saying how good it looked....maybe I should go to Tamworth tomorrow and try it on again.....Firemen stand by.

Oh well another chapter in my book. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr Bond
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 am

Steady steady Carole there's enough to go round but first come first served
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 am

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Bond

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 am

Good afternoon all, that doesn't sound very good for Sylvia then Vicky not being able to see that much, the kids useD to call my mother in law their gran captain Kirk of the starship enterprise as she had A big cosy chair in the middle of the room with all the things she needed around her, TV remote, video remote, a radio, CD player even a dust buster to pick up her cracker crumbs if she dropped any, luckily when it was time for her to go it was quick, she we only in the home three days
Carole Tut Tut
The next for you girls hot firemen showing off their puppies

Last edited by Mr Bond on Fri May 19, 2017 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 am

That is TERRIBLE Vicky ,isn't there ANYONE
who knows the where abouts of her son ?
Whats the last name maybe he is on Face Book

Gil is is a MOOD today ,was really weird last night
called me out the bedroom as he wanted to wee
and said I am going to BLEED ,but he did not and
his urine is clear as they have told me to watch for
any blood in his urine or stools confused2

New Avatar is my Clematis taken just now
Be back run run

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Thu May 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Morning gang......well it's looking nice out there, though they are saying changeable.   confused2  do they know though?   This week was supposed to be the hottest....HA! got that wrong.    

Good idea about the personal DVD player if she could cope with that but she couldn't.....certainly if she's alone at nights and has to work it, she won't be able to work the radio/CD player either.....she'll have to ask a helper to change a CD, put the player on when she's alone, she hasn't a table next to her bed it's not like when she was in hospital and could reach things.....the bedsides were up so she couldn't fall out, here the bed is very low and then she's got sort of thick rubber mats which are pressure sensors (and which at the first visit I set off the alarm because I knelt down on these mats   )  so you can't have a table near, and which I'm worried about because when she's thirsty she's got to press for a helper, same with the loo and at times she can't find the buzzer..... and Bond her eye sight is bad.....yesterday when I went in a helper had brought in a coffee,  it's was too hot and she put it on the drawers (the only bit of furniture in the room)  she said "You've got visitors" and I said "Hi Sylv" and she said "It's my buddy Vicky"  and I said "It certainly is" and she sat up on the sheet, no covers like the hospital, the small blanket is over the bed rail and when I've been there she's often said she was cold and I've put the blanket over her, she has no idea where the blanket is, she couldn't reach it, yesterday she had no socks on, so I went into her drawer and got her the socks she wore at the hospital,  she sometimes has a cardigan also over the bed rail but again she can't reach it, and couldn't put it on anyway, oh yes I went off track, yesterday when I went in to visit she sat up facing the wall and trying to put her feet down the sides of the bed (the bed is against the wall)  she put her hands on the wall and kept feeling the wall as though she was trying to find the opening, the helper did nothing I said (kneeling down) "Sylvia babe I'm this side, that's the wall, turn and face me"  which she did....then she lay down with her head on the pillow & on the sheet, she told me she was in pain, I asked her (with the helper standing there) if she'd had anything for the pain and she said she had but though the pain had gone off a little bit it was back,  I asked the helper if she could have anything more for the pain and she said "They'll be coming round to give her her medication soon" I asked couldn't she have something now and she she said not until the nurse has been to give her the medication.....I again said "But she's in pain now couldn't you ask" and the helper said "He'll be round soon"  Mad     it's not the place for her....maybe now you're getting the idea how ill she is and what her room is like. While I was there she wanted the loo (she has an en-suite) David went looking for a couple of helpers....we'd press the buzzer but nothing.....two arrived and Sylvia got up with help, walked in a shaky way to the loo, asking where she was going and how far was it, coming back she kept saying "I want to sit down let me sit down" she got near the bed and her legs went and down she went and lay down, David had to pick her up and put her on her bed.....they don't seem to realise she's in pain and her legs just don't work and neither do her eyes so spaces seem a long long way away......they hadn't a clue, I said to David "I'll do it next time" but David said I wouldn't be able to and I could do my back in, and it's not my place, but gosh these helpers just haven't a clue, in a hospice they would.  I just want Craig her son to visit her there, he'd have her moved.   I haven't any idea how to get in touch with him.

Her mind is working in some way....she remembered me saying about the radio/CD player....but in other ways she's totally confused.  So she says something and you're thinking "Is that right?"

It was morning when I started this.

I'm off to M&S .......
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Thu May 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Good idea Bond about the player ,
as to how many firemen in a box room
good choice they do say Firemen have
the LONGEST HOSES funnytvprog

Oh I see Vicky you mean this is yelling then
HELLOOOOO LADIES

Well today is going to be VERY hot and I do not feel
100% ....but will manage

Last but one visit today of the visiting nurse I think
she called saying she would be here at noon

Poor Trump was the speaker at the US Coast Guards
Commencement yesterday here in New London CT
for 195 cadets graduating
The thing that ALWAYS makes me want to vomit is
he ALWAYS brings a subject into the speech that has
NOTHING to do with what he is doing at the time
Yesterday he said "no where in history has any president
been treated so poorly or unfairly as he has "Rolling Eyes
Poor thing ,there are more and more people looking
into the subject of impeachment ,as SOMETHING is not right
in that White House nono

OK so will be around hope everyone enjoys their day
90's for most of the State Mad

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014   Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Good morning all from Atherstone a bright sunshine and blue sky yer
The other thing I thought of last night was a personal DVD player so you could watch you favourite films at all hours, in the middle of the night with the earphones on if you can't sleep, if you only have the one room you have to build you world around it
No girls not how many hunky firemen can you get in a box room
Breakfast and it's Shredded Wheat and warm milk, toast and marmalade Coffee tea orange
Leading Players today, allotment sheds to paint
Back to top Go down

Morning everyone..It's a new week...11/08/2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next