SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Yes heard that on the radio Choccy P.....as you say good news at long last. Pity we missed out on those two players. This should cheer Gus up.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 am

Just got this from the club good news at last.

As a 2012-13 Season Ticket holder we wanted you to be the first to know we are no longer under a transfer embargo. Below is the official club statement that will be released shortly.

Club Statement

The transfer embargo has been lifted on Coventry City after the club filed its accounts and they were signed off by the Football League.

Chief executive Tim Fisher said: “This is positive news for the club on many levels.

“In short, the lifting of the embargo means that the club can start to move forward with plans we have for the new season.

“We now move on. Recently, whomever I have spoken to or met, has asked the same, simple question – when is the embargo going to be lifted?

“Everyone has recognised that to move forward, we need to start trading again.

Lifting the embargo will provide a big boost for everyone at the club.

“Andy Thorn and Steve Waggott can now push on with implementing the squad plans they have worked so hard to put together in readiness for this decision.”

sunny bondchamps bondchamps FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 787388 FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 448723
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

So it's mighty Yeovil 1st before the biggest home game of the season against fellow giants Sheffield Utd. I will not bother going to the friendlies now.

What's the betting Sky will drag the Yeovil game back on Friday so we have to travel a long way on that day.

Still the transfer embargo should be lifted very soon.

Meanwhile it's back to the excellent Euros funnytvprog
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 pm

What worries me is how the "Owners" just aren't paying the rent for the Stadium.....what shambles, along with all the other shambles.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi mate...ALL those things you mention...out of our control...so why worry...got a lot more things going on to worry about.

CCFC have been part of my life for as long as I can recall...and yes I am concerned about just where the club are heading and maybe years ago I would be pulling my hair out...but not these days I am afraid...life has thrown one too many curve balls at me over the years I guess.

You yourself have had enough of those curve balls as well so know exactily what I am on about.

I always try to think my cup is half full not half empty...but thats just me mate.

So you go ahead and do all the worrying for the both of us please... lol!

Started to watch the Holland v Denmark game...fell asleep not long after the goal I'm afraid...must be my age... lol! ...Germany game just started...so off to watch that one, well until 9pm as Maria wants to watch another prog...she does not realise the footy will be over by then anyway...so I earned a few brownie points without trying...ha ha ha... lol!

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Hey Malc,... You keep harping on about being negative towards this basket case football club, but Im not sure why, even the

most positive of supporters can find a single reason to be upwards at the moment....look at what is happening or are we not watching:

1. A transfer embargo is still in place .. and it doesnt look like it will be move off any time soon. infact its be said by people in the know,
that the way we are going it wont be lifted till the new season starts.
2. Taking that as a given, we currently have something like 12 first team players, of that there is 3 or 4 who havent resigned yet for the new
season.
3. Sisu are still happy to sell whatever player gets offered and the likes of Keogh, Cranie, and maybe Bigi could still leave.

Pray tell me where I extract some good news?

Reality is a concept....

I will always remain Sky Blue but maybe once this club has collapsed completely it will be with the AFC Coventry club?

Anyway....go England....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

You'll have to let us know how they play Choccy P..
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Vicky: Yes I remeber the Westend Girls FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 535991

Maybe going to the Bristol Rovers game but that's about it
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Hi Malc and Choccy P.......so Choccy Penguin (thought I'd give you your full name) will you be going to see any of the Coventry City friendly games?

Glad you enjoyed the England game Malc.....though it wasn't "On the edge of your seat" game.....but we won.

Remember when Westend Girls and I used to say we'd go shopping when the England games were being played? Malc's going "Westend girls?" confused2 FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 950350 .......or maybe he isn't. FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 491259 it was a guy called Westend Girls everyone on the site thought they were a group of girls.....so funny, well you know what guys are. FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 2574 "Do you work in an office?" "How many are there in your group" he kept it going for a long long time but Choccy P had told me it was a guy.....oh we had such fun. Smile

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Malc: Glad you enjoyed the International looking forward to the Euros should be fun supporting a team that might have a chance.

With City will the last one out please turn the light out FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 737608

Drat renewed my season ticket how did that happen? FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 838456
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi Gus...don't matter what team they put out...WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...lol

Got to be positve...season has not even begun yet mate.. headball

No good being down until we know the extent of the damage...then we can... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 361248 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 673944 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 361248 .... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 673944 ...

Hi Vicky,

On a brighter note...went to wembley yesterday for the England game...great atmosphier if not a great game...but they looked solid enough without putting the world to rights...might get out of the group stages after all...lol
Went with a couple of guys I know and had a good day out...met a load of English fans at the pub called the Globe...good sing song...and got covered in beer with a few others when it all got a bit out of hand...but a good laugh... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 35337

Will miss the first half of Englands opener with France due to work, but should be ok with the rest of the games.

Keep popping in guys to say hello... crappc

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi Gus good to see you back posting......even if it's a doom and gloom post. I'm waiting to hear where we're going to have our friendly games and if Choccy P is going to watch them......now that should be interesting, will tell us a lot. IF we still have a team as you say. Sad
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi Guys...

Hey malc....you said this: Hey Gus...WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE.

Win the league....do you realise we now have 12 players....? and probably during next week, Mcpake and ODonovan will be gone and I believe
that Keogh might well be gone as sisu have said "he is not leaving for less than a million" so after a bid of 900k I expect he will go. Now its Gail
Bigiramana looking to move to the Toon....

Maybe by August we can get rid of the academy team and just promote the lot cos the transfer embargo is miles away from a release date as we
still havent submitted our accounts..and the soap opera thats is CCFC continues....

two questions:

1. Will there actually be a CCFC next year (cov I mean not Cardiff)
2. Will there be enough players to make a side with 7 reserve players on the bench (apparently thats increased from 5)...

Oh dear....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Malc know what you mean about not posting about footy.

Ducking into watering holes eh Malc....... funnytvprog yeah right.

Crawley....Mmm wonder if Choccy P's been to the Crawley FC ground before? We all know he loves new grounds. FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 753905

Yes I second that keep the match reports coming please Choccy P.

Oh we'll be straight up this time Malc..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 352601 ......nice to read your views as well Malc.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:42 am

Hi guys...not felt like posting... confused2 ...wel about footy anyway.

I spent most of the match trying to put names to numbers...no chance, but as Kev was standing just behind me, I badgered him a little bit...he was in fine voice...until he lost it...lol. Choccy was in the same row but further along, but as he says in his report, we had a little chat at half time...and off Choccy went up into the middle of the main singing area, although all of us were singing...Saints fans were fine and in good voice also.

It did look like men against boys...but the effort was there if not the ability to read the game as well as the opo's.

Looks like SISU are on there way to getting hold of the 50 % share of the Richo...all they have to do is promise to spend money on developing the area around the stadium...buts always been the case I believe?

Had a good night in Southampton, but got soaked right throuh as the hevans opened and would not stop...so we had to keep ducking into the watering holes to dry off a bit...thats our excuse and sticking to it.

So I will have Bournemouth...Crawley?...Portsmouth...as home games next season then.

OK...keep popping in to say hello through the summer...England play next Sat and I think the Sat after that is the Belgium game at Wembley...I will be there for that one... headball

Many thanks to Choccy for all his reports...long may they continue...please... fish ... fish

Hey Gus...WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE...AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE.....

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Yep seems they're moving the goal post.....we were certainly to get up at the first try....now they're saying "We might not" FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 753905 given up before we start eh.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:38 am

Had a look at the Play Offs for the League 1 & 2 and oh boy wasnt that a shock! I just hope we arent in that league for ten years too, as it looks like a place where Aidy Boothroyd learnt to play Hoofball...dire to say the least.

My fears are players will go, Sisu's short arms and long pockets means no money for new ones and another year of kids learning the trade while we slide downwards....Please tell me Im wrong?

Also read over here were Fisher has said ... No money for players, No offers to buy the club....oh Deary me....
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Watched the results come in on Saturday and teh guy covering Shrewsbury's game said "they are up and can play teams like Coventry". We are finaly a big side :coffeemachine:

Lets hope the transfer embargos is lifted soon or on the other hand we can learn what Chinese is for "Sisu out"
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi there Gus......yes when I hear them talking about the Championship League I just can't believe we're not in it now.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:24 am

Wow is it really happening...its been nearly 3 weeks since the last game of the year for us

and I still cant believe we are in DIVISION 3.....

I just had a look at the teams we have next year and I nearly threw up. I can picture us

playing lovely football and losing to Stevenage Borough 1-2 at the Ricoh....DOOOHHHHH

I think I might wake up one morning and it will have been all a bad dream....maybe it is?

So why do I feel sick all the time?

sniff

Gus Sad
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Thanks for the match report once again Choccy P and *a smile over some of the comments* thanks also for all the trips you've done to keep us armchair fans in the loop. FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 541316

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:29 am

Finally finished my 47th and final match report of the season have we ever had a younger team playing in our history? Well done to the kids out thier none of them should of played so many games this season, apart from Clarke.

Who knows what's in store for us next?
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Gil just said they should NEVER have moved from Highfield RD into a stadium they obviously could not afford
Do not think I can remember when there was never a team in Coventry FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 753905

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Well we started off really well....I thought "now we've nothing to play for you're going to show everyone how well you can play" changed my mind when the third goal went in. Sad

True about the babies Gus. Sad
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Well that was nice....another embarrassing TV performance by the men sorry Boys in Sky Blue.

4 nil....well done Andy, we are into the third tier and doesnt it feel grand?

Listening to the commentary on the telly here, it was almost embarrassing when they started speaking

about the nighmare that is the CCFC . We had babies out there today and the poor bastards were so

outclassed it was sad....dont blame these babies, its not their fault...I so fear for the future of this club

will we even be around next season?....from what is being written, it seems that we could well dissolve.

SAD DAYS FOR ALL MEN COVENTRY....SAD SAD SAD...
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Yes Malc plenty of fish in Southampton. We could of done with Leciester hold the Hammers last night now Saints need a win for promotion if they score early it could be a landslide but if they don't how knows nerves might get the better of them.

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 am

I think we're all in shock Malc.....was with my son Rob (Chyna's brother Choccy) last night and he kept shaking his head. Ok it was looking grim but a voice in your head kept saying "It'll be fine" Mad
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 am

Hi Choccy...have a nice end of season meal ... fish fish ...just in case are paths do not cross eye

Hi Vicky...I'm still in shock!!!

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:28 am

"Hartlepool on a Tuesday night" goes the song.

Hi Malc leaving Cov at 8.30 not sure what we are doing after we are planning a end of season meal but not sure where, I'm only the ferry captain after all. See you at St Mary's and there brilliant bike stand.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:51 pm

I was so sure we'd do it. Mad

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi gang...bit disappointed our upside down man has not popped in as yet...must be all the blood going to his head... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 35337

Well a very sad day...back to 1964...not sure if I would want to go through all that again...EXCEPT for '87' that is... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 276526

Hey Choccy...I will hold you to those Wembley trips...and I have witnesses... bounce ... bounce ...

Nice try Vicky...but not to be I am afraid... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 673944

Listening to the phone in as I type...blaming Thorn on the phone...being defended by the comm chap...as in Thorn has had no back up from SISU so only had who he had to choose from...Micky Ginn says they were only 3 good players away from a very good team...SEE SISU YOU PRATTS...you have to speculate to accumulate...surely thats the busness they are in...or so we thought.

COME OUT SISU...AND SHOW YOURSELVES..and don't leave Thorn alone to take ALL the flak you cowards is what I say... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 838456

Choccy...you and people you know must have people in the journalistic biz who can tract the actual people who make up SISU...other than the total crap I find when I do a search???...come on Choccy... fish ... fish ...Tell ya what...tell me next week as I have got a ticket for the Southampton game...12.30pm KO on Sat...Maria shopping while I get to go to the game...staying overnight so no mad rush after the game either... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 787388 ...so as it is an early ko...could meet up after the game if you tell me where?...in case we miss each other at h.t...lol.

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN..... headball ...BRADY...get your boots out...there needed mate.

Listening to A/T now...bitterly disappointed he says...wished he new last summer how things would go...as in players being bought I think...he sounds totaly gutted...saying everyone (behind doors)...need to work together...saying people have been pulling in different directions...not good for the club...he sounds totaly let down by what has gone on behind doors...one thing said to his face...another thing done...not good not good...

A/T might not be up to the job...but I don't think I can judge him at this stage...he could only play a system the players he had could play...lets face it...most of them if not all are very limited in there skill set... confused2

Anyway...one more game to play...lets see if they have any pride left in themselves...see ya there Choccy and thanks for all the match reports which have kept a lot of people in touch with the games...we may not have 100's of members...but I get to see how many visits from none members pop in...it's quite a few...maybe by mistake ...lol. Hope you are with our little team next season...said ealier on the radio that the City have a contract to play at the Richo for 40 yrs...will they lower the rent now?

OK...have a good evening all...well as good as one can on this sad day... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 673944

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks again for the match report Choccy P......
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 am

Well the big rumour and it's not the first time this has been said biut Hoffman will take over in the summer and he will have baking as well, lets hope so.

Malc do you want to get me to get tickets for you for next year's Johnson's Paint final and the play off final unless we go straight up lol!
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 pm

No no no I will not give up....we can still do this.....off the pitch activity how ever is something else from all the rumours which are flying about. Choccy P what do you know?
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes Vicky...how the mighty have fallen...22 efforts on goal...and not one in the net...a missed penalty by the mighty Sheff...and another goal against the run of play...how many times have I heard that this season and indeed seasons past...looks like I will have to get a ticket for the last game...just to say bye bye...cause who knows IF the CITY will still be a club in it's own right by then???

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES... headball

Hi Gus...the club have no assets to speak of...Ryton is morgaged out...SISU have a couple of different company's running the show...wonder which one will go into admin first...they have a cushion between themselves and the people they owe monies too...so would not lose that much should they decied to fold...so just WHERE do the club go from here...hope Choccy has some insider knowledge to tell us???

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Was listening on the radio to Darren Huckerby today.......it really took me back and realise just how much we have sunk. He was talking about when he was at the club with Willo, Shaw, Burrows, Macca, Dublin etc etc Keys said he had tingles just thinking about it, Hucks said the team had this feeling they could beat anyone.....and it was odd listening to the games were we beat ManU, Arsenal, Liverpool.....and how we loved playing Chelsea because we always beat them. bounce ......and now look at us. Sad

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

You may not be hearing the Fat Lady singing but I can tell you that

not only is this club bereft with idiot bosses, we also have the worst and

smallest playing squad in any league....I genuinely fear for this club,

they have no money, they have no quality (playing or Coaching) they

have a owner who has no interest in Football whatsover and to make it all

even worse no do or die attitude....right now I dont give a toss if we play nice

football, I would like to see some players leaving it all on the pitch unlike some

of our first team....You can count the number who try each week on one hand and

if you dont have 11 starters and all the subs, prepared to die out there, especially in our

league position, then all will be lost......

Gutted? damn right Im Gutted....its just a good job I dont live in Cov anymore cos I would

be the one outside the ground everyday causing trouble with this management.

It seems we have been run not for 3 years of 4 years poorly...try the last 20....I have resigned

myself to the fact these group of gutless footballers will take us down, and please dont tell me

they have tried cos I dont believe that....dire ...truly dire group...good riddenace to them all

bring up the Academy kids ... start Div 3 with them and just hang on....

SISU AND THORN OUT....PLEASE.....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy P.....I was again at my daughters so only got to hear of the game towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

Two Coventry fullbacks assaulted during the game at Burnley some protection please.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 pm

Oh Gus you can't give up like this......not until the fat lady sings and I've not heard her yet, warming up maybe but no songs yet.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 am

Hi there peeps... headball

I think Gus may pop in and say it's all over, think he is very down and posted on our match chat site that he may not listen to the rest of the games... confused2

Hope he does pop in...(think he might)... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 2574

It will be very hard now...not that it was'nt before...to stay up...I see the club have now defaulted on last months £100,000 rent for the Richo...the company who rents the stadium say it is the players HIGH wages that is the prob...errrrr....they should look at other clubs in this div and see how much they pay their players...methinks... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 49341

Just got to keep thinking MIRICALS do happen... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 1439

Hi Choccy...I'll try to keep the faith...got no choice really...their MY team, part of my life for soooooo lonnnnngggggg.... headbanger

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Well I was at Weston Super Mare on Monday.....so I could keep an ear on what was going on.......that own goal had us thinking "It's going to be ok" Mad but you never know.......if we win every game and Southampton might be already up when we play them on our final day so they've got nothing to play for..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 780210

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:03 am

Oh flip FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 352225
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 am

Hi Choccy, hi Vicky...guess Gus is still too choked to pop in... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 2574

Bad result Bristol winning, as you say , with their one shot on target... headbanger

Still, everything can be put right when City beat Bristol in their own back yard...WE WILL...WE WILL NOT...WE WILL NOT GO DOWN...WE WILL...WE WILL NOT...WE WILL NOT GO DOWN... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 950350 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 361248

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Thanks for the match report Choocy P.

We'll have to see what tomorrow brings.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Drat that Bristol one shot on goal via a penalty and they win 1-0. At least that drags Forest back into it. Big game Monday
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Drat......we needed to win that, Monday is a "Must win"
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Love the avatar Mlac. funnytvprog
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 am

Well done Choccy... fish ... fish

I was actualy parked at a 'look out' post above Chesle Beach when the old Galla text me saying OG 0-1 to us...then it's all finished 0-2...yessssssssssssssss...weather was the worst day off the week away...but the resukt certainly brightened my day...PUSB...

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Now isn't that the pits when you remember peoples children being born and they're now adults..... confused2 how does that happen.

I've been listening to Cyril Regis on Talksport he was talking to Keys and Gray.....really interesting....I got all soppy when he was talking about "The team of 87" ......really good listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next