SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 am

Hi guys...yep a good win but had us in the chat room biting our finger nails a little... nono

Thanks for the match... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 487706 ...report once again Choccy... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 352601

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Quote “wave if you all hate Marlon”. Which we did and he waved back. Unquote. So that's why I was waving my iron about. Smile

On Talksport the reporter who was at the game said "Though they've awarded the goal to Wood it really came off a defender" so you think it was Wood who scored it Choccy P? On the Cov radio Dennis Mortimer was saying Boothroyd isn't playing King in the right place.....quite right I said he should be played as far away from our club as possible. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2574

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

SB Gus: Not too far off in your prediction but a last a win. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 361248 A good allround performance and now lets get players fit and move up in the league cheers
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Oh well we held on but it was nail bitting......
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 am

Ok, here we go again.... Saturday, matchday, nervous, sick feeling gliding through my body.... Palace at home....surely not?

No we will win.... 2 nil to the Sky Blues....King a brace ( cos I dont reckon anyone else is able to score)

but our beloved City will leave it late .... cos thats what they do.

Did I mention I hate football after december??? Oh yeah... I did..heeeee

Hoping Mr Admin and his ladenhausen are ready for the chat room... funnytvprog watching cov makes me laff...

so heres

FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 787388

Gus
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 pm

I so agree with you about the kids Gus.

Read about Cov City this morning (we get the Nuneaton Telegraph early....or late confused2 ) was shocked but not surprised.....it's Coventry City after all.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 am

Aahhh well that was all refreshing, but it is a footy chat room so here goes:

Watch England v Denmark this morning .... thought the best players were the kids... they didnt
look overrawed by the match and Wilshere, looked by far our best midfielder.

the first goal was like watching cov, central defenders all running around like headless chooks, and let Agger in for a simple
but well placed header...

But Darren Bent is making people eat their words, he just is on an incredible run for club and country...good on him

and onto Saturday ... Palarse at home, I dread to think what will happen if we lose again!!!!

And now it looks like all Sh*** has hit the fan in the boardroom and major changes look afoot.

for the last 7 years Ive hated the season after Dec.....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:43 pm

bounce Told you......you're no match for Carole and me. Smile
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Here Choccy fish turn your beak while Vicky and I sort Gus out FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 709103 FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 35337
You should come over the "other side" Gus you forget on a Thursday night ,we have HELD MORE than Phantoms stand up pants {Swiss looking or NOT } funnytvprog

Now you stop picking on our Admin or ELSE FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2873

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Carole's on her way.......now you're in for it Gus. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 1439

Poor Choccy P will wonder what site he's stumbled onto...... Smile
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am

Haaaaaaaaa hold his trousers !!!!! let them stand up on their own...well they are made of Elk Hide...haaaaa
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:28 am

You and Carole hold him down Vicky...while I dance all over him...you can hold my trousers too...that will teach him... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 950350

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:04 am

I'll hold his shirt then FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2574
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am

Nice one Vicky, but he hasnt got a coat, maybe you could hold onto his leather cap..haaaaaa
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll hold your jacket Malc Smile OR do you want Carole and me to hold him down and tickle him? FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 491259

What was AB saying.....we only need two more players and we'll have a good side? Does he think we're Arsenal? headbanger
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

A massive game you say..... I have thought that for the last 5... and if we dont give someone a right spanking sooner or later Im going
to scream...

Hey Mr Admin, what are you wearing in your photo? Looks a little like a cross between a city bus driver wearing Ladenhausen.....

heeeeeeeee made me day you did!!!

PUSB
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 am

Hi guys...yep thanks for the report Choccy...fancy you trying to start a rumour... nono ... lol! .

Yep a MASSIVE game next week...need someone from somewhere to put their foot on the ball and look up...to see that decisive pass... eye

Remeber Palace beat city a few seasons ago and went on a winning run and got to the play-off's...maybe the same could happen the other way round... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 780210 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2574 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 35337 .

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:29 pm

bounce that's an interesting rumour to start Choccy P.....remember when i_cola started the rumour Robbie Keane was off ......and he in fact then did leave. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2574

Thanks for the match report as well.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Malc: No King was "ill" but I tried to start the rumour he was off when the emergency loan window opens lol!
Good journey there and back teh stewards were fine.

It is a massive game against Palace next week lose it and it is a relegation battle.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:54 pm

King wasn't well Malc, so they said.

And once again they let us down and yet it seemed as though we could have got something out of that....see what Choccy P says.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi Gus...we got to keep Swiss positive...how ?

Choccy...no King in the squad...is he off somewhere ?

Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi guys...it's not a good day down here, very strong winds and rain all morning so far... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 151609

Hope Choccy has a safe trip up and he comes back all smiles after a City upset... headball

Good to know just what you are up to on match days Gus...errr...nights for you... tired

All reports I have read said King was the one who stood out head and shoulders of the rest of our guys the last couple of games...just wish the rest of them would learn from his experiance... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 11769 ... confused2 ...

OK...off to check out whats been happening over the last few days on other sites...

My silly prediction for todays is a 1-2 win for the City...got to score that second goal before they do though then hang on by their .... talktohand ...ha ha.

Later guys.

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 am

Happy listening SB Gus hopefully we will not be watching with our hands in front of our faces, we give you a shout at Elland Road
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:21 am

Another Saturday comes around, my pulse increases as we edge towards kickoff....Family goes to bed, Gus warms up the PC,
Tea,or stronger is made, around 12.45am Sunday (Aussie time). Log on to mIRC chatroom to hopefully meet up with Malc, and
a few others (I say few I mean a few...mainly 4 each week now, can remember when we had upwards of 70 every match).

Then I sign on to Player via CCFC official site, (at a cost of $10 per month). by now its 1.15am and I eagerly await the match.
I send a email to Clive Eakin every week with some amazing point of view, so my family back in Cov listening to BBC CWR can
be happy Im still alive.... and there it is...Kickoff with Clive Eakin and his crew, whilst I chat with Malc, Jimlad, sometimes Skyblue swiss
and one or two others...

Now Im just hoping again, as I do every Saturday/Sunday that I can go to bed at 3.45am on Sunday with the knowledge our Sky Blue
Team has sealed 3 more points.....

Oh to be a CovKid....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

That's the trouble will we be getting this money (If they buy him) in dribs and drabs? If so the money will be swallowed up won't it? I'd keep him if he's that good, and if Liverpool want him he must be.
Though of course Malc is right playing with top players *should* make him into a better player.which is good for him.....but it's a shame we can't keep him.

affraid CHOCCY P how could you.......I'll go and read your report.

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 am

Some poor performances mainly from the wing. Oh flip guess who I gave man of the match to? confused1 :bluewave: nono FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 352225 FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 988117 FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 988117 :scaryman: affraid talktohand

Trouble with Thomas if Liverpool do sign him he will spend the next two years in thier reserves maybe play a league cup game and then go on loan to a lower divsion team. With City he could start to play games get a contract and if any good be sold for a profit.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 am

Hi guys...

Well the mighty skyblues seem to be on a slippery slope heading downwards...9 games without a win.

Seems when we were on a good run we had a fairly settled defence, well all the team really and a few different players sharing the goals...since Carsley got injured things seemed to have changed ?

As for Connor, he is on loan to Liverpool until the end of the season with an option to buy with loads of add on's included in the deal, which might be good for the lad himself as he will be training with some rather good players and will show him just what level he has to achieve to make it in this game...and if they refuse this option, hopefully our club will reap the benifit next season...but this season the club should have held on to him...maybe next weeks loan window will bring in some cover ?

As for last nights game...they seemed to huff and puff but failed to blow the house down...again.

See Man U showed how route one footy should be played.

OK...only Leeds away next, so should get 3 pts... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 950350

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Can't hold onto a lead. Mad
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Yes Choccy, totally agree.

Seems a very strange move, me thinks there is asset selling about. Why else do you sell your only England U17 International, who has started one league game and is obviously from all reports, one for the future. At a time when we are all saying we look a bit thin around the training track. So weve got rid of Doyler and now this kid....plus no ins.????

Very suspect...and a bad move for sky blue fans.

Nottm Forest tonight might just give us a lesson as just at the minute they are in form...

PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes odd Choccy P, can't understand what the board were thinking.

Well Forest tonight......
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Can't believe we have sold Connor Thomas to Liverpool. He would of been much better off stopping with us for a few seasons. Now we have only 3 central midfielders one out of contract one injury prone and other on the old side.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks for the warning Choccy P.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Drat threw away a two goal lead we despartly need a win very soon otherwise it could be a relegation battle. That darn King is in the top three again FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 988117
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Can't we hold on to any lead these days?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Birmingham seemed to have played well last night beating West Ham Soooo the way I'm looking at it is they've worn themselves out. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 753905 bounce
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 am

Hey Malc,

I wont be in the chat room on Sat for the FA cup match v Birminghum... we are moving house on Saturday so
my internet connection wont be working until the following Wednesday.... first match I will have missed in...ohhh
ages...heeeeee

will contact you shortly with all the news...

Did anyone read that report by that QPR fan about the match v Cov...??? Now I know they are a good side, but
some of the things he says were well out of order...he claimed we were a bunch of thughs...thats a laff, that nasty
little Derry should have got a red in the first 15 mins, for his two footed attack on Doyler, then in the second half
he elbows Mcshufty in the head...

Last laff will be when they get promoted and they Sack Warnock cos....hes warnock and nobody likes him...well up himself

PUSB..

Oh, if Father Chrimbo is still around...can I have a win soon please???
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Ooer so the rumour might be true about Doyle then? I always had this worry he'd be sent off when ever he played.

More news on Gray and Keys.....Andy Gray has been sacked, though this is through another incident which happened last month.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Gray and Keys do work for the wonderful enlightened Newsgroup International run by Murdoch not suprised what they said. As a punishment they should run the line during a womans game see if they know the offside rule.

Ron Atkinson was sacked for a racist comment and has never commented on a match again.

Well so much for my insdie info on Doyle and Adams not getting on and Doyle not going to Sheff Utd I will not tell who told me that but his friends call him Kev :easterbunny:

Still if Doyle does leave it will be sad in one way because I like him but I don't rate him confused2
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Haven't spoken to Steve (Chyna as Choccy P knows him by) or Rob yet about the game so not had their views.

What a to do about the comments from Grey and Keys.....so they think females don't know the offside rules, lots of blokes think along those lines and I bet more than a few men said "A WOMAN LINESMAN" affraid Mad when they saw her there..... fuss about nothing. IMHO.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:23 am

Hi everyone, good match report Choccy... fish ... fish ...

Watched the game in the pub while Maria read her paper and mag... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 753905 Then went upstairs for a nice meal and some wine.

Thought our right back did his job and showed the guy the inside...but Baker I think it was, was the player who should have stopped the guy cutting inside for the goal in the misticaly added mins, they just fell asleep for the second goal... Sleep .. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 52626 ... headbanger ...

Not a bad performance on the whole and once again more half chances were made than full one's which is a worry, but now King is finding his feet, he may pass on his knowledge to others...then move on... headball

Hi Gus, should be in the chat room for the next game... crappc

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 am

Smile I read your match report before I saw the warning......good report anyway. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 352601

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 am

King in top three player warning FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 988117

Oh drat another defeat and another good performance. If we lose at Brum on Saturday our season is over confused2
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Gus......we just ran out of steam by the sounds of it....plus our quality is lacking. As you say.

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Well Vicky, he did score and look dangerous, but is he our answer.?? I think not.

We need our tightfisted owners to put their money up and get some new lads in as

today it was obvious we are lacking in quality... another loss, and no league win since
4th December with Brum in the Cup and Forest at home next...
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Well he might today Gus after all he's on the TV.....put himself in the window.

Though to be fair to him "Grrr" he does seem to try..... talktohand that's all I'm saying.

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Team for today...

Coventry City: Westwood, O'Halloran, Keogh, Cranie, Wood, Gunnarsson, Doyle, Baker, McSheffrey, King Eastwood
Subs: Ireland (GK), Clingan, Bell, Jutkiewicz, Platt, Clarke, Cameron

QPR: Kenny, Orr, Hill, Derry, Taarabt, Helgusoin, Faurlin, Gorkss, Routledge, Connolly, Smith
Subs: Cerny (GK), Hall, Clarke, Hulse, Vaagen Moen, Ephraim, Miller

Can we dare to think we can win this???

if Marlon King is ever going to do anything of interest during his stay at CCFC...today is the day to FIRE UP...
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

Sorry to hear about you cat mr Malc.... but I suppose 19 isnt a bad run for a moggy..... and you sound
like you have enough replacements to keep you busy.

Game against QPR is going to be a tuff one.... theyve just signed Chimbonda, Routlegde and Miller, nice to know
they were signed intime to play cov....

I dont think your guess about loans will come true Malc, cant see us getting anyone now. and if thats true I can
see us just struggling on until May to finish in another lowly spot....was really hoping for a top half finish, not if
the fans havent deserved one.

Brum city in the FA Cup, tasty for the fans, but give me a top six finish anyday.

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Guys.....yes it's going to be fun watching McSheff playing against Birmingham.....he'll be really up for it.

Good name for your catmilkbowl Choccy P. Smile

As I said on the other page Malc.....you had so many good times with Ryker, remember all the good times. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Malc: Sorry to hear about Ryker but are all your cats named after Star Trek characters catmilkbowl My cat was called Tibby or "Two Toned Tibby" as he was knowed kind of gives it away when he had him FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 284224

Yes I guess the Brummie fans are dreading Sheff returning he seems destined to score shame Carsley will not be fit.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 am

Hi Gus...I see you lurking in the background...ya flamin Gala mate...lol.

Good to see you back though bad news about the flooding, glad you and yours are far far away... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316

Nice one Choccy, though the year ended on a low, it has been better than I expected at the begining... headball

Still no news about loan signings but still a few days left so not to worry... :scaryman:

Hi Vicky, how we gonna do against the Brummies at their place...Shef will have something to prove methinks... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 49341

Sad news (not footy)...we had to have one of our old cats...Ryker...put down yesterday as he was not doing very well, he was 19 yrs old = 140 of ours...he will be missed...still got his sister though and young Dax... FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 35337

OK...time to go, hope everyone is fine and keep up the great work please Choccy... ccfcok

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next