SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am

Well so Aidy Boothrpyd has been sacked. I didn't see that coming. So who's next in line?

Glad the move went well for your Mum Malc.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:05 am

Hi guys...thanks for the great report once again Choccy... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 35337

Got up to Cov on Sat but was to busy moving my mum from her ground floor flat up to her new 1st floor flat overlooking some nice lawns and opposite the old Bonds Court Hospital...only got back around 9pm last night... tired

Braddy and his son Ian came and helped move the bigger stuff which needed more than one pair of hands...I had already got most of the gear up anyway, with the help of Maria and mum of course... lol!

Braddy says that Cameron has not got it and Wood should drop in and the young Irish lad Deegan ?...should be brought in...says Cameron gets caught the wrong side too many times...no brains...footballing ones anyway...it seems and his distrubution is terrible...HOOFFFFFF....

Looking at the fixtures ahead it does not give me a great deal of confidence...but barring in mind just how many times the club have avoided relagation in the past...I think we will be ok... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 780210 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 2574 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 933959 ...

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy P.

Oh Gus that list doesn't look good. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi all: Yes we have some big games coming up against teams around us we end loan players in but I'm not holding my breath. The pressure if off Tuesday maybe a win at Burnley
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

Your right Vicky, there is only 5 clubs worse than us, and thats

only because they are below us...in terms of performances and results

a run of one win in 17 means......we must be pooh....and if you look at the

run to the flag....there aint many Im confident about.

Burnley,

Preston,

Watford

Derby,

Pompey

Millwall

Scunthorpe

Boro

Reading

and Norwich.....which of these are going to give us the 12 points needed to stay up???????

Now I am scared....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Well I've been saying "We're not playing well but there are more teams worse than us"....now I'm not too sure. Mad
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Coventry City: Westwood, Keogh, Cranie, Cameron, Wood, Gunnarsson, Clingan, Bell, McSheffrey, Jutkiewicz, Eastwood
Subs: Quirke (GK), O'Halloran, Hussey, Baker, Clarke, O'Donovan, Ruffels

Word was incorrect, Westie is back in. Thats the only change from Donny team.

Actually think that if westie is going, then lets use the guy who is probably going to be our new number 1 from now.

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Early words at the Ricoh is that Quirke is starting again....

CCFC
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Tell that Paul McKay that little uns are really good. Smile

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:03 am

Oh Qurikey he is only 5 foot 4 he never let you score morning

Good point last night it just a shame referee's never give us obivious penalties
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Oh dear.......this is getting worrying.

Oh thanks for the info Gus.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Lets hope it is a Quirke-Y night then...COME ON YOU SKYBLUES... ccfcok

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Half Time Doncaster 0 - 1 Cov City
Eastwood scorer

Quirke makes a wonderful save...good lad

PUSB
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Goal by Freddy Eastwood(Coventry) right-footed (top-right of goal) from left side of six-yard box (6 yards).Doncaster 0-1 Coventry. Assist (cross) by Gary McSheffrey(Coventry) from left wing.

Team News: Quirke , Keogh Cameron, Cranie, Wood
Bell, Gunnarsson, Clingan, Mcshufty
Jutkiewicz Eastwood

Four changes....
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FREDDY EASTWOOD SCORES....CITY 1 - 0 DONNY...
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Four Matches Vicky, due to his previous send off, normally 3 send red you get 4...think its time for him to go

even though he has lovely tekkers, his temper is obviously not controllable.....becoming our weakest link

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm

I was tempted to tell Larry David Cameron supported us Malc. funnytvprog FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 753905

Not saying a word until.....ooer dare I say it....will it be tempting fate....ok not a word.

Just realised it's a 4 match ban for King......why 4?
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:26 am

Well Mr. Admin, they better win soon cos the seasons running out and we just dont have enough points to guarantee
safety.

Will be in the chat room again...glutten for punishment me...

PUSB

Message to God of Football....can you please get us a goalie...
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 am

Two more defeats and we may ALL need the knife... affraid

Na Gus...we are going to be alright...getting used to this regular relagation fight...eerrr...thats a bad thing right ?

Think they are going to sneak a win tonight...WELL THEY BETTER DO !!!... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 709103

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:18 am

Oh Dear listening to that match was like having someone pull our you nails....

6 points from disaster and Im not too sure we can do anything with this bunch of

misfits to stop the slide.... Truly awful performance and its about time someone

paid for this woeful display. But who goes and who replaces...personally I cant see

we can make any changes now until new owners are found, which makes me think

next season may not be in this div. To be honest though, since the relegation from the

PL we have achieved nowt...maybe a year in Div 1 would be ok, know we already have players

that are div 1 standard....

And how can you get excited about Tuesday nites match after all this year has brought...nothing but

defeat... oh dear....knife please....heeee
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 am

Hi Choccy...yep always the next game... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 11769

Hi Vicky...yes high contacts indeed...though I hope Larry does not pop in here... lol!

Thanks for the report once again Choccy...trust James to have a good game against us though... headbanger

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Great match report Choccy P......though I did listen to some of it whilst we were driving about....in Clifton which is Bristol. headbanger Oh dear. Though sorry when I heard King had been sent off I did smile. FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 276526 Maybe NOW AB will stop playing him?

And David Cameron having a go at the Ref eh? AB pulling strings high up eh? Is he in as our new right winger? Wonder who he's got in line for the catering FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 753905 queen hope she removes her gloves....imagine all that lint.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Malc: There is always the next game sunny It was a poor performance but did have it's lighter moments. Kev is up for National fan of the year as can a camera filming him today to tell the pannel what it is like to support the City FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 673944 He was miked up as well and may of got me slagging off James. Still after the first goal Kev shook his head the director raced up to him and said "can you shake your head again we missed it" Smile Then there was Stuart Linnell claiming David Cameron was aurging with the referee at half time FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 2574

Doncaster on Tuesday no King thankfully just hope Lukas and Freddy can find the goals
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi guys...well a slow week in here I see... confused1

Well the wheels seem to have fallen off today...not a good day at the office methinks...1-4...going down to 10 men did not help matters...yes Vicky your fav player did it again.

Now injuries to both our keepers...or did Westy just throw in the towel.

Bristol fan phoned in and said that there was not a lot between the sides and City should be ok.

So 6 pts from relagation...did anyone forsee this in early Dec ?

Doncaster on Tuesday...they lost 5-2 I think today against Leeds...so see how they do there... headball

Later guys...feel sorry for Choccy for having to sit through the game...the things he does for us...lol.

Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 am

Hi guys...nearly done it...but not meant to be...with 11 mins to go my old PC froze, so had to switch it off and then on again...now this is slow enough, but just as it was about to let me log back into the com and mIRC chat room...Maria decided to turn her lamp of at the mains...you got it...she managed to turn MY power off...so by the time I get everything up and running it is all over and the chat room empty...so there ya go Gus...that's why I disapeared... crappc ,,,did not even know there was a sending off until I read Sundays papers... eye ... confused2

Later guys...

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Yes great performance again yesterday and this time we got a result. Just what shows when we have decent ref at the game FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 487706 he had no choice but to send Crainie off but it does give AB the excuse to start with Clingan in teh next game
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I so agree with you Gus......well said....I can't understand these do gooders who come up with lame excuses for the robbing scum.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Cheers Vicky,

Sadly the old days of locking up mental illness sufferers and Drug users are gone. We try to rehabilitate them....my bum

only place to put the dreggs of the world is locked up somewhere not next door to god fearing tax paying families.

I think as I get older Im becoming less toleratant of the scum of this world. Just a little sick of people who go into
bat for these people, time and time again....one answer....dont let them into the real world....sickos....

Real pity we didnt take all three points last night. I reckon the lads played Leicester off the park for long periods and
we should have scored 3 times in the first half, but I am happy with the draw..PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Well we almost dd it...once again.

Did they pinch anything Gus? What like my bum funnytvprog

No six fingers....nice guys. I didn't really take any notice of what the Stadium was looking like Gus....I was too excited with ordering my car in Sky Blue colours cheers

What a silly chump that guy was Malc.....though Bev's bit on the side often turned up for work hung over and never got done.....mores the pity. And he often drove to Scotland or London. Mad.

BTW Gus I was also sorry to hear your news..... sods they are. FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 541316

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

Hi guys...had a Gay Incester fan where I work...had...being the word...silly bugga failed a breath test one morning a couple of weeks ago and so ....BYE BYE...actualy he was an ok guy but did hate the City...one of my union colleagues did manage to get severance pay for him...nearly £13,000.

Anyway...guess Gus's 0-5 might just be a little optomistic...I'll go for 0-4...much more realistic I think... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 49341

Hope you have got everything sorted Gus and back to your old place then ?

Only SISU came into the chat room last time but logged out before I could let him know your bad news mate.

Onwards and...errrr...upwards hopefully.... CCFC

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 am

Vicky,

When you bought your new Seat, did they shake your hand? Did any of them have Six Fingers?

Did they pinch anything while you were there? Did the Walkers still have a roof on it? So many questions
so little time to ask!!!

I know a leicester fan over here and I bought him a pair of gloves and I sewed in the extra digit for him...nice touch eh

PUSB...

MMMMMMMMM STOCKINGS...MMMMMMMMM FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 780210
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Choccy P.....what's this about our fans singing a song about that young girl the thug beat up? Putting her in the wrong? Read a letter in the paper about it.....made my blood boil.

Hi Carole.....and Gus. telephone eh? FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 1439

I bought my Seat car from the Leics Seat garage right next to the Walkers Stadium....when I was choosing the colour I looked and saw this really nice pale blue, Coventry colours so I said to the young guy "That colour" he said "Don't tell me you're a Cov City fan?" cheers YES I said.....you should have seen his face. When we walked back into the show room he said to his boss "She's a Cov fan" you should have heard the comments. FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 491259 .......lovely car though. I love it....and to be honest they were nice guys as well.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 pm

G'day mate reading back caught my eye about STOCKINGS ....maybe you should ask Vicky what she does with her "bottle greens" funnytvprog

Sorry to hear about your home Gus and hope you will be able to get sorted again very soon FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 541316 not a nice feeling I know
OK better get out of here and back to our chat room , FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 815113 whoops almost forgot Choccy's treat fish fish fish

Have a great day y'all

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am

Ditto Vicky there Choccy...well in mate...

Ok Vicky....subject closed....sort of....still think it would have been a hell of a sentence.....I might just continue the question via telephone

Im just hoping for our recent form to lift on Saturday and give those six fingered Leicester fans a right going over....

Sky Blues 5 - 0 Incester....while I have a FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 551697 PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Good match report Choccy P......and the list is very interesting too. FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 352601

FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 753905 Quote "You can't trust any of them" unquote ....No sorry Gus I think that was the end of my sentance. Shocked FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 2574
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 am

vicky wrote:
Interesting Twitter saying RR authorised the move which saw Thomas go to Liverpool....though later there was a lot of back tracking You can't trust any of them.

FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 753905 Ok it was like this Gus....Malc came up to see his Mum and we met up for a drink as well....and....oh must go the tumble dryer is beeping. run run run

Now hang on a bit.....please finish the Sentence Miss Vicky.....there seems a little bit missing......!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 am

Malc: Yes Bell was unamious Man of the Match from the five that sit near me when Kev asked for nominations. Still can't believe we didn't get a penalty early in the 2nd half

OK here after 35 games in all competions is my top ten players of the season awarding 3pts for first 2 pts for second an a point for third.
1st Richard Keogh 22 pts
2nd Ben Turner 16 pts
3rd =Aron Gunnarsson 15pts
3rd =James McPake
3rd= Kieren Westwood
3rd= Richard Wood
7th Clive Platt 13 pts
8th= Gary McSheffrey 12 pts
8th= Nathan Cameron
10th= Freddy Eastwood 9pts
10th= Marlon King 9pts

The top two have not eraned any points for a while
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:24 am

Yep it sounded another good game...but they lost...have to ask Choccy if Bell made a better differance than Shef has been having on games?

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Well how did we come to lose that? Seemed to play well but we still lost. AB says we're almost there.....right.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Interesting Twitter saying RR authorised the move which saw Thomas go to Liverpool....though later there was a lot of back tracking You can't trust any of them.

FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 753905 Ok it was like this Gus....Malc came up to see his Mum and we met up for a drink as well....and....oh must go the tumble dryer is beeping. run run run
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:46 am

Hi there mate...at first thought you were talking about 'no neck' Belemy...then it twigged...lol.

Now Vicky...shall I tell him or shall you ?.... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 2574

Looks like there is no money for any loans...think SISU are in BIG trouble... affraid ...Does Choccy know anything different?... confused2

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Oh, Choccy....great report mate....seems odd that the most hated player at CCFC is now
the leading Goal Scorer and looks and sounds the best player in the club by far....ironic to say the least!
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:21 am

Totally agree with that Malc, was a pleasure to watch two skillful teams playing
a class type of football. Well done to Arsenal, although I totally dont get Wenger....
the quality hes had there he should have won plenty of trophies.

Nice remark by Messi that he said Barca cant deal with Walcott...big praise indeedy

Now Vicky, Malc......please tell what you are supposed to have said??? STOCKINGS!!!!

mmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 am

Now Vicky...would I say anything?... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 950350

I wonder how many footballers have hung up their boots after watching the Ars/Barca game!!!
One touch football at it's best at times.

Goes away dreaming of seeing the same at the Richo....one day... FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 2574

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Of course there is Choccy P .....unless you're talking about Bury Smile

Gus ....now who's been talking? MALC nono
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:14 am

Vicky: There is another place in Lancashire starting with "B" that is better cheers Still Turf Moor is one of the places we tend to look forward to visiting mainly because we can visit the Cricket Pavillion next door before the game aways a warm welcome from the locals and Beniditine on tap FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 448723 . I will keep an eye out for the local girls FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 786284
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:47 am

Did someone just mention "Stockings" mmmmmm FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 314374
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh dear the darkest Lancashire eh.....watch those girls Choccy P they can be little devils. Smile
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:58 pm

SB Gus: We were due to play Burnley this Saturday but they are still in the FA Cup and they will not allow us to play thier reserves so it will be a midweek trip to darkest Lancashire.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Looks like no game this Saturday, and then its Swansea at Home....

Why did the Burnley away match move to next month?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next