SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Thanks for that Choccy P and for the match report.....nice to wipe the smile off Keane's face. Smile
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

On England I think Montenergo are a lot better than thier rankings but England stil should of won.

Yes Vicky it would be great if Henderson gets an England call and he deserves it he played well for us it would almost be like a City player getting a call up.

On to Ipswich, yipppeee at last a win there and a good performance from City as well no sneaking a lucky win this time things are looking up
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm

I hear that Jordan Henderson is being called up for the England friendly game.....was he that good Choccy P?
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Spot on about the England game Malc. Also about that volley....so close.

England World Class players....Ha!!!

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:56 am

Hi guys...no footy for city as England played last night... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 737608 ...well kind of... lol!

Thought Barry was very poor with his passing and Rooney looked lost most of the time...he shot the keeper saved from him was at a lovely hieght for the keeper, Rooney of old would know this and either have kept it very low or high into the net...he had one run at the defenders in the second half and when he went past the fist one he let the second defender take the ball off him without a strugle...I have seen him brush off challenges like that lots of times...don't think his heart is in his game lately... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 2574

The defenders did not have a lot to do but I thought they should have held a higher line up the field which would have pushed our midfield up as well. The two wingers looked ok but need to look up before they cross the ball as a lot of the times the ball was either to far in front or behind the on comming atters... headball

Crouch did what he does but could have done a lot better with his first half header and Gerard ran the midfield pretty much not too many misplaced passes and a couple of lovely diagonal 40 yarders.

Only 1 point but remember they nearly lost it at the end with that sweet volley that hit our bar... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 11769

OK...Ipswich away on Sat...looks a hard game but they do conceed goals at home this lot, so we never know...King looks likely to play from the off...what do you think Choccy ?

Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:07 am

Hi guys...nice one Choccy... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 352601

Hi Larry, think Choccy meant the bar when he said 'post'...

Hi Vicky...it seems King failed a fittness test...errrrr...fit for what ?

All the reports I have read seem to agree with Choccy's notes and it was not a great game, just glad for the point... ccfcok

lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi all, Thanks or the match report Choccy,but did you mention when Hull hit the bar.

Liverpool continue their nightmare,by losing to of all teams Blackpool.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:34 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 51305 Hereeee Choccy Choccy fish fish good report as normal ..... run run run run FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 2574

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Good match report again Choccy P.

So the Hull fans were ready to have a go at King? Dead leg be blowed he's a coward....we're not that stupid Boothroyd.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Larry good to see you popping in.

well 0-0.....and the second half sounded better than the first. Await to read Choccy P's match report.

BTW so that's why King was injured.....we were playing Hull, of course he didn't want to be got at by all those Hull fans.....tut tut you coward.
Back to top Go down
lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi Phantom, yes you'll have a shock when you visit the Buffs again,as all the walls are covered with pictures and memorabelia,anyway i will let you judge for yourself you won't be disapointed.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:10 am

Hi guys...so ... ccfcok ...are the only team in the ch/ship to score in every game...well, well, well...nice report Choccy , thanks chap.

Hi Larry, good to see the BUFFS club doing thier bit...must pop in...might be up Cov on Sat as mum not well again...have to tell her not to get sick when city are playing away...lol.

So Hull next, that could be a winable game the way Hull they are playing... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 950350

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks for the match report Choccy P.....when I read on Ceefax that Gunnarsson had scored so early I wondered if Boothroyd had whipped him off....but no. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 35337

So King got injured?

Like the marking system. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 352601

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Match report is on the other page. Every game I award 1st 2nd and 3rd in man of the match I give them 3 2 and 1pts rescpetively so here is the tsat of play after 10 games
Turner, Ben 12
Platt, Clive 8
Westwood, Kieran 6
Cameron, Nathan 5
Keogh, Richard 5
Gunnarsson, Aron 4
Bell, David 3
No one 3
Baker, Carl 2
Carsley, Lee 2
Cranie, Martin 2
Jutkiewicz, Lucas 2
Wood, Richard 2
Clingan, Sammy 1
Eastwood, Freddy 1
McSheffrey, Gary 1
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:57 pm

He's going out of his way to bump up Kings CV......if King starts scoring goals and a Prem club comes in for him in January he'll be off like a shot.....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi all,Boothroyd is saying he will give King a full ninety minute debut,so lets see what he is made of, sorry but a win only will surfice.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

That's interesting to know Larry......thanks for that. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 352601
Back to top Go down
lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:48 pm

oh good it worked that time.

OK if anyone is interested in seeing Sky Blues past and present history,how the club was formed through the years,and a multitide of framed pictures,a friend has picked out the best ones and reframed most of them. They are now housed at the R.O.A.B Club on the foshill road. You will be more than welcome to come. Sorry evenings only except on Match days.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
lbillings06

lbillings06

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi all just doing a test as yesterday i dried posting and was unable to see it,so i must have done something untoward,anyway here goes.

Larry.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Ah I see Choccy Penguin.....good to get your views. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 352601
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm

King was OK he had one shot cleared off teh line and forced Loneran into a good save I think Linenell was a little ott on his' performance.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Well at least someone got a pasting......they were talking about the Portsmouth v Leics game on Talksport and laughing about it. Smile

Heard the final chat about Cov's game and a guy saying King played well....Linnel seemed to be slobbering over him. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 am

Portsmout 6 Leicester 1 who says football can't make you roll around the floor in laughter funnytvprog FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 491259 FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 491259 FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 491259
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

So Aidy says King's not "fit" as you say Malc must likely that means "Not match fit" got his excuses in already then. Just an excuse dreamed up by professionals and ex professionals when players fail to produce.....covering their backs.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Malc yes no traveling apart from the bike just got my Ipswich and Hull tickets via the post £50 odd. I see people are stil talking about King being a 20 goal a season player which was once 9 years ago Gary McSheffrey has about much chance of scoring 20! BTW Sheff will only start playing well when it gets cold he never could score many this early on headball
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 am

Hi guys... headball

Just been scrolling through the Telegraph site and seems a lot of support for King.

I did not want him to sign and as Choccy says...hope he does not spoil the team spirit.

But now it is done, I can only hope King has learned his lesson and will not shame himself or the club.

Aidy says he is not fit, I would sugest he means not 'match' fit , as he has been out for quite a while and will need a few games to get up to speed, so I can see him comming on for the last 15/20 mins in the next few games..he has to prove he is better than what is on show before he gets his first start.

Just watched the video interview of Westward on Cnet and he is VERY reluctant to answer questions on his 'no' contract signing...in fact he refused to answer the questions and wanted to move on to other questions...but he did say he is fully committed to the skyblues...that must mean he is off to somewhere else soon.

Thanks for the latest match report Choccy...see we have 2 home games comming up so no traveling for you for a couple of weeks... 4x4

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 pm

So we've signed the thug....shame on you Boothroyd, you can get lost as well.

And all those Cov fans who are saying "Give him another chance" don't seem to know his history....string of previous convictions and he's been to prison twice.

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks once again for the match report Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:38 am

A bit busy over the weekend but the match report is on the page. Lets hope King doesn't ruin the team spirit at the camp and I hoping he isn't given a start against PNE no one deserves to be dropped
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 pm

Well done Ben Turner.

A much better perfomance.

King's not signed yet. FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 780210
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh no it's looking as if we're going to sign him tomorrow..... headbanger
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I was wondering if the problem was certain board mambers weren't keen to sign him.....

Thanks for the match reports btw.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am

Big rumour yesterday is that Marlon King will sign for FOREST today!

King own wages wouldn't break our pay structure but the squad's would with him thier so we had to ship out a 1st teamer on loan i.e. McIndoe it didn't happen so we could sign him FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 470168 either that or certain board memebers refused to sign him.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 pm

We lost 2-1....terrible first half then picked up in the second and got a goal but too little too late.

Oh Gus though I heard the e-mails and text messages I didn't catch the names....sorry.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi Gus...e-mail read out ...short and sweet but no real replay from Eakin, just read out with others...no mention about you in Aussie land and getting up early to listen in mate... FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 487706 .
Also named ya as Guy...ya phony ya...lol. Hope to see ya pop in to say hello sson...the ladies miss ya mate....so do I... lol!

Thought the start of the second half was a bit unlucky but the subs used seemed to help out the formation a bit...King was seen at Forest game tonight...that should please a few fans but annoy others...if he was just training to get fit with the ccfc...we should have just been told the truth...he wants more than our club can afford to pay him.

It seems clear to me that r/r and sisu saved the club from admin but lacks the real money to take us any further as you only get the players you can afford...pity realy...taking the p out of the paying fans ? Catch 22...city need more fans to pay on the gate...fans won't come back unless REAL signings are made?

carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Causing trouble AGAIN I see Vicky asking for stuff already in the garbage can ,go on Phantom give it to her FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 709103 BTW looking for Sanctuary is THIS the place FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 11769 funnytvprog
And now our normal talk will resume headball headball

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks for putting Kev's match report on Malc.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Vicky, can not get back a post once deleted, so have borrowed Kev's match report, I have had his perrmission in the past to do this...it is in the match report section.
Hope this will do for the moment.
Cheers xx

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Malc....can we have Choccy P's last match report on his page then please.....for those who look but don't pos and us who like to read back Thanks.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am

FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 753905 is it safe in here Sad

Admin
Malc

PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20