SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT... headbanger ... headbanger ...

0-1 up with only minutes remaining and they threw it away...literately...keeper parreid out twice...2 goals...will have to see them on player...but...if you are going to parrie the ball away...you have to do so in a manner that does not leave the ball in the goal area...ANYWHERE... confused2 ...we saw Murphy do just that last game..when he did not have to do it... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 709103

Think the worst thing is that they could have been 0-3 up after the soaked up the early second half pressure...sounded as if they missed 2 sitters after doing the hard work...guess we are back to 2nd from bottom...just look how far Leeds have jumped up after a win.

Off to bed now...very very disapointed... Mad

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Right I'm off to ironing see if that will help us run run run
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi there...so it is away to Palace tonight...wish I could go but back/hip probs stopping me...got my pre op medical tomorrow...so have to behave today... confused2

Wrong side of London for Choccy and Kev + friends...right side for me...if I could get there... lol!

City to turn things around and get some rub of the green...0-1 to the ... CCFC

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Guys,

Not a great start to the season, played 3 lost 3 scored 1...oh dear...

Malc, I wont be in the room for the Palace match, Im off to the Riverland and Mildura

on Tuesday not returning till Thursday. Cant imagine for one minute Im going to miss

much, other than the standard ... worked hard got beat by the breakaway goal, had

chances but didnt take them talk..

Will we score enough to get to 50 points..(to avoid relegation)? Im not sure on that one.

be in the room saturday, for more of the same..

Later ..

Gus
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

Hi guys... confused1

Listened to the game and chated with Gus and Jim...thought McShef missed City's best chance...blazing high over...
But once again we seemed to give it a go...agree with Gus...(is that a first)... lol! ...def need someone to put the
ball in the net...losing by the odd goal always makes me feel down... headbanger

Larry on the other page said the game was on tv ? Never heard about that down here!!!

Now off to read Choccy's report...cheers Choccy... fish ... fish ...and good you are feeling better... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 35337

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Good report again Choccy P FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 352601 I watched part of the game last night on TV and couldn't make my mind up whether the ball was over the line or not. Birmingham looked a poor side and yet they scored. confused2 Thought McSheff would have really been up for this seeing it was Birmingham....sigh.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 am

Match report in. Deserved a point. Palace on the coach Tuesday need a goal
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....two games played zero points. Mad
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:16 am

Malc: Feeling better now and eating all the fish you send. Off to Brum today shame it wasn't Palace today and Brum Tuesday. Arrrggghhh Ipswich on a Monday what are they trying to do to us!!!
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:46 am

Hi Guys...Hope your feeling better Choccy... fish ... fish ...

So Wood is now out for at least 6 weeks...at least that is one position that has
cover, well sort of...lol.

I see the Ipswich game has been moved to Monday 19th...so Sky can show the game liv
e...oh dear oh deary me...don't seem to play well on the tv if memory is correc
t...well not since '87' that is... lol! ...

Brum to score an early goal...but the SKYBLUES to come back strong and win 1-2...

CCFC ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 950350

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:16 am

Yep Choccy, how I feel for the mighty travelling SBA....what an embarrassing night for them.

They deserve better...couple of mids for sure but mate we are desperate for 2 strikers...

I really rate Lukas but he cant have his contacts on cos he cant find the goals let alone the

back of the net...

When our leading scorer in all matches so far this year (including trials) is the MIGHTY

RORY O'DONOVAN.....we are in the brown stuff....

SIGNINGS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 am

Glad I didn't go couldn't of stood teh journey home after that. All we need is a few outfield players then we will be OK but SISU seems to be hell bent on destroying the club they haven't a clue.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Couldn't beat Bury. Shocked
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

what a disgrace...

another embarrassing cup loss

3-1 to Bury....relegation year looms

booooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 753905 Has anyone seen Vicky today FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 753905 umm not under here washingup

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:07 pm

You have to watch these old biddies Choccy P......they can be so rough. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

SB GUS: Celtic as well they must be despartate they can have Freddy Eastwood for nothing. I heard Leicester were also after Le Fondre.

Vicky: Good to be back did me a world of good but I was overtaken by old ladies with zimmer frames walking back to the car lol!
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm

It's great to be able to read your match reports once again Choccy P.....and your talent hasn't slipped. Brilliant.

They were talking about Gael Bigirimana during the game....seemed very impressed with him, as you do as well Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 352601

Hi Gus.....the way things are looking no game seems easy. It's a disgrace Manager after Manager have said Cov tied his hands but the way they're treating Andy is far worse than any Managers been treated.....as Malc says it's going to be a hard season but we've got a couple of gems in that squad.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Choccy,

I noticed that someone has rumoured that Celtic are now in for Adam Le Fondre....

cant believe that, Celtic looking at a Div 2 player?

Not going to be any easier this week either, we get to play the Bluenoses or is that Brown??? heeeee

PUSB
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:45 am

First match report in for the season. easychair
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes made it to the Rioch for the game and the kids did impress. I thought the Leicester Red card was red didn't see Baker's offence close enough but the ref was always going to even things up.

Shhhss rumour Adam Le Fondre will sign for City early next week but don't qoute me on that
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Well they certainly sounded as if they were up for the fight...but a bad goal to give away...Shef seemed very quiet today, but a couple of the young un's seemed to do well...think the ref was just waitting for the right type of tackle to even things up.

Think Incester will get better when all thier new players start to gel...shame... headbanger

This could be a long...long season...but keep the chin up as you never know ??? CCFC

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

The ref seemed a bit card happy confused2 ........was Vassel's sending off really a sending off and I certainly don't think Bakers was....but then am I looking at that with Sky Blue glasses? Wasn't there and didn't see either.......Choccy P will have been unless he wasn't up to it. He'll say how it was.....always does. Well we weren't thumped.....but we still lost, first time since we went down that we've lost the first game.....THOUGH as Stuart Linnel said that could be a good omen we've always won the first game but never got up this time we might lose the first game and finally go up....we're a funny lot us footy fans.

Not heard of any trouble after the match.....thank goodness.

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh Lord that must have been a FIGHT no? saw where it said Leicesters Darius got ejected in the first 11mins , then was it Huffy ? shortly after in the first 1/2 from city and ALL those yellow cards more so for Leicester than City in the 2nd 1/2...and then we LOST headbanger FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 753905

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Yes I'm the same big bats in the tum......

Come on Cov we can do this.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 am

Here we go...

game is on soon and Im more nervous now than any time I can remember,

is it cos I think we are in for a thumping or is it because Im just sick of people

running my club down...yeah, I reckon if your not Sky Blue then thats your problem

PLAY UP SKYBLUES....

ANDY THORN'S SKYBLUE ARMY

ccfcok
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 586199 Choccy FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 84222 made of FRESH fish fish
glad your feeling better , hope you did not leave the LAST load of fish to go off and then got sick from them FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 76145 ,have a GREAT day FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 361248

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 586199 fish Choccy P..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 541316 glad you're feeling better......and you got my card.....those shopping in the card store must have thought I was barmy cheers "Oh yeah that's the one for Choccy Penguin" Smile of course Gus doesn't know we sat near each other at Highfield Road and would meet up to natter at half time.....he also doesn't know IF you were late coming in, which was a very very rare occasion I would be saying to my husband "Choccy Penguin's not here yet" and shouting to Kirstie (this girl we both knew) "Choccy Penguin's not here yet.....not like him" and she'd shout back "I just looked over and thought I can't see Choccy Penguin....as you say it's not like him" then she'd shout "Choccy Penguin's just arrived" people looking around at each other.....confused2 Smile though I do put his real name on his card. Choccy P and my eldest son know each other as well....though my two sons used to sit the other side of the pitch...way way from me confused2 don't know why.

Anyway have a lovely birthday Steve. FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 541316

Was listening to Andy Thorn on Talksport this morning, he was talking to Andy Gray and Richard Keys.....he's brought the mad side of Wimbledon into Cov City. Shocked sorry he left me with affraid "We're going down" his whole attitude was "We're having so much fun playing silly things"
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

Vicky: Cheers for the birthday card feeling a bit better today
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Good heavens Choccy P you have had a week of it..... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 541316 and there we were thinking you were practicing for your birthday FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 551697 FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 787388 I don't know.

Hope you're feeling much better now anyway.

Avatar is for Choccy Penguins special day.....well tomorrow.....sorry about the hat being the wrong colour.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

AT LAST it has taken me two days to get into the site finally had to change the password. Thanks for all the fish I will unwrap them tomorrow on my birthday.

Still I'm happy to be home at all woke up with an increadable pain on Sunday (not a pun) went to the Out of Hours GP and packed me off to hospital were I spent 3 night doesed up to the eyeballs on morphine FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 76145 sunny Any as soon as my temp went down they let me out with a e-coli infection of the "whatsits" well one of them anyway. Still I have enough antibiotics for a month and I have lready cancelled the Bury trip I will try to make Leicester but at the moment I walk like a er penguin confused2 FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 76145 So it has been some week so watching Cov should be easy after that FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 884281
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:37 am

Hi guys...

Well Gus...looks like you are going to get your wish...you have said for a long while that the club should play thier young uns...looks like they have no choice now.... confused2

STICK IT UP EM...THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM...ya flamin Galah ya...you would NEVER hear me saying anything like that... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 49341

Don't forget an early KO this Sat...will be listening on 'player'...will try to d/load mIRC on Maria's lap top..so Gus mate...better e-mail me the link please... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 11769

Hope there is a good home crowd on Sat as they will need all the support they can get...Incester asked for another 3'000 tickets and rumour has it that some of them have got tickets for blocks 15/16..were the SBA sit...could be interesting... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 52626

2-0 to thje SKYBLUES...top of the league...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....dream on people... CCFC

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 pm

nono Not yet he's not......it's the 5th. ....though hey I expect he's practicing for the big day FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 787388 FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 551697 as you do.

I say that to my kids Gus...."Ha you're catching your Mum up" Smile

Leicester are talking about spending 7million on a player.....SEVEN MILLION Shocked ....er can't tell you which player ......but hey just because they're spending a lot of money doesn't mean they're going to beat us. CCFC "We shall survive"

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

So the famous Penguin is a year older..

Well in Choccy, just remember as each year passes,

The closer to Malc we all get (he was really old when he was 12!!)

well, he looked it anyway... lol!

Hope you had a great day and its taken you ages to overcome the hangover FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 551697

Im very excited about the season starting, but probably not so keen on the draw first up

Knowing Svengalli has spend more money than city owe....and we have more injuries than

we have subs, anyway PUSB I will still be listening and hoping and whinging..etc etc..haaa

COME ON CITY .... STICK IT UP EM, THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM..... ccfcok
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am

YEAH...have a great day Choccy... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 84222 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 107128 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 586199 ...what ever day it is on... fish ... fish ...

So we may have lost 3 first teamers already...and the season has not yet begun... confused2

carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Does SOMEONE have a FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 84222 FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 586199 soon then ....here Choccy ALL for YOU lad,and a mere BABY I see, 45 FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 1439 fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

VICKY put that fish DOWN nono

Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi guys...0-3 then...some injuries as well...so not the best of days.

Hi Gus...tried to get in on Maria's lap top...but encountered some probs...so have now sorted those out and also got her onto my anti virus program...just cost an extra £12...not bad to add her onto my account for the next year and a half... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 35337

Well Incester next week...how much have they spent this summer...£30 mil? or so plus upgrading thier training place by £50...so they mean business this year me thinks...hope we catch them on an off day...lol.

The thing that saved us the last few seasons I think was the terrific start we have had each season...wonder what will happen this season...not long now so we should all soon know.

Even Kevin Kyle would look good in this side... lol!

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 am

It was the Balti pie which did it for Choccy P. Smile
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

yeah, mate, on of the games that will stay in my mind forever.

I still laugh out loud when i recall the city fans singing Super super Kevin Kyle.....

brilliant....and once he went back to Scotland he was banging them in weekly....

I here the Chairman saying he wants to bring in a striker and a midfielder soon...

Crikey I was feeling quite dizzy after reading that...might have a little lie down...
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

SB Gus: Yes great memoiries of the QPR game and if Kyle scored more goals like that he would of been a cult hero.

Nice to read that Jutkiewicz scored last night.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh how I long to see my City play again....

Chicken Balti pie in one hand, freezing cold

Guinness in the other, in the company of family

and Admin alike..... watching Super Kevin Kyle

scoring the winner against QPR at Loftus road,

ohhhhhhh I do pine for it.......football that is...heeee

If memory serves me well, I think there was a fish eating

Penguin there that night too....Kevin bluddy Kyle.....what a

Plonker....

All we have to cheer now is...Roy O'Donovan....haaa and didnt

his name used to be Rory???

Glad your brother is better Choccy....did he need some fish ?

we play the mighty Brakes on Wednesday at the new Mill....been there

on my last visit...nice little ground nice bar...nice food...team was full of

ex Cov City Academy kids....PUSB
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 pm

You tell in Carole...Gus, book your ticket anyway...you old Galla ya... FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 787388

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Yes Carole King's at Birmingham now.....ditched the Sky Blues for more money.....not that I was bothered in fact.... talktohand sorry Gus I just didn't like the guy, hated him being at our club.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 pm

VICKY P I will have you KNOW my fish fish is the FRESHEST around
there there Choccy here I have pureed some fish for you , will be all berra soon.....

Isn't King with another club now???

Gus book your flight anyway Phantom will LOVE seeing his old Galla funnytvprog

Anyone want some HOT WEATHER ,keep trying to send it to the FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 867790 yesterday was 103f but feeling like 109f with the heat index and today we are heading for 101f AGAIN FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 673944 someone do a FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 352225 dance ,,,from ONE extreme to ANOTHER with no middle ground of late
Better go make more ice cubes for Choccy to sit on
Glad your brother is OK now that is painful

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Gus of course get your airline ticket for May FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 352601

Hi Choccy P so sorry to hear about your brother, though you say he's better now. Good. FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 541316 and you've not been feeling very well. Awww babe FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 541316 Carole's fish wasn't off was it?

As for King...... Smile

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 pm

SB Gus: Yes for the last couple of season I've been dreaming of midtable mediocrity.

Not going to Kettering haven't been well over the last couple of days got an infection. The vet given me some antibiotics so should be alright. FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 645160 Capping that my brother rang me last Saturday stating he needed to go to hospital or go blind in one eye! He had a detacted retina and they booked him in to Oxford Eye Hospital on the Sunday so spent six hours with him there he's alright now.

Back to football, I see King is out injured like we all knew he would be but I thought he would of faked it and not really get injured. funnytvprog
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Nice One Choccy,

Love your attitude....so if we go undefeated this pre season, should I be buying an airline ticket

for Mid May????

Now that would be happiness...

but i will settle for mid table security and the hope of someone who will save us from all that is

SISU and actually invest in our club ... but I do dream alot...heeeee

Kettering tonite.....go you skyblues
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

Why is it we lose a couple of players and the manager has to turn to a player who's been almost forgotten and he turns out to be a gem.....so you never know those youngsters could be the answer. FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 352601
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

It seems every manager since relegation had a big player leave or sold lets hope it doesn't happen anymore to Thorne. Still we have the goal machine Roy O'Donovan. A few friendlies to go and the last time we were unbeaten in pre season was 1986! We all new what happened at the end of that season a Wembley final.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 am

Hi guys...so as Gus say's...looks like we will have a very young team out this season...even if he gets a couple of loanee's in the week before the prem starts, they would prob be young also...so lets hope they can upset the odd's and take everyone by surprise...as you know they need a good start because they tend to fall away around xmas time... headbanger

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next