SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:37 am

Hi guys...you stick with the beer Gus and Choccy can have the fish... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 535991

Thanks for the report Choccy...so so close to having a happy ending... headbanger

carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh dear oh dear there guys its all Vicky's fault I know as she is MIA and NOT washingup her "smalls" in the sink
Never mind the FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 787388 whats called for is a pound of fish fish for Choccy and a calming confused1

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Thats it.... Juktiewicz has just put himself into the Kevin Kyle

Category of poor city players in my book. He has scored 3 times this

year from 1000 chances... he is just not good enough. what a miss

I hope he cant sleep tonite...cos I wont...damn, Ive never seen us given

a gift like that ever...last kick of the match and he smashes it into row z.

IDIOT....

Of to find solas in beer...sniff
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:57 pm

The Juke..earned a penalty...took the penalty...and missed the penalty...last kick of the game...1-1.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Have you heard his interviews Gus......sometimes I wonder if he's been watching the same match.....and his voice, he'd put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi all...

I dont really understand what its going to take for the management to get the jist that

CCFC is so desperate for quality senior players that if they dont do something soon,

we will have one of the best, emptiest arena's in Div one!!!!

Ten seasons is more than enough to put up with this division, and if we aint going up then

we might as well go down, cos at the moment our squad is just an average Div 1 team anyway.

Shame for Andy Thorn cos I reckon he would be great to be a player for...
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Hi guys.......thanks for the match report Choccy P......I was thinking about you watching that. Mad

Easy does it Malc....... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 am

Hi Guys...

Thanks for the report Choccy... fish ... fish ...long trip for nothing it seems !!!

Sounded awful first half for us and as Choccy said they did improve a LITTLE in the second.

How many times have we missed a handfull of chances only for the opo's to take advantage
shame we could not do the same... headbanger

If the City are really in the poo poo by Jan...will SISU throw away money or will they get loanees
STRAIGHT away in a bid to get off the bottom rungs of this league ???

Anyway, I am hobbling around a little bit more, but the bruising is still comming out so will not really find any benifit in my 'op' until that has gone methinks.

Don't blame ya for leaving with 10 mins still to go Gus...I lost my lap top reception AGAIN...so I missed the last 8 mins also... crappc

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Well what can we say.......ok you guys who watched it what's your verdict?
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Oh well, it had to happen,

OLD STINKY PANTS IS BACK....

you would think that they would have kept him in longer,,,,even if its just for our

benefit.... cheers

Glad you are all ok Malc, could you please send me some photos of you in a

wheel chair in the handicapped area please.....priceless...oh and you cant drink

alcohol in the handicapped areas..heeeeeee

Fingers, toes legs and arms crossed for a win tonite ... on telly here....come on city...

stick it up em, they dont like it up em.....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Malc FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316 lovely to see you back posting......as to watching we don't have sky so I'll be hand washing and then ironing with the radio on. FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 352601
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi guys...back home all ship shape fashion...well sort of... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 11769

Getting about on crutches but for only short spells.

Hope to be able to get to the Brighton game...speaking of which Choccy...how would I go about
getting a ticket for me and a carrer for the Brighton disabled area...I would be on crutches or wheel chair
I will try to find out on offal site.

Hi Gus...thanks for the texts...malingering indeed... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 950350

Glad you are feeling better Choccy... fish

Hi Vicky...will you be watching the match on tv Mon Night...bet Gus will be...the flamin mongrel Gala.

I will not be able to go to the pub to watch it so will be on site and listen in on player...

See Incester beat Brighton...listened to the game and Incester were by far the better team in the first half and should have been at least 3 up at h/t...second half was Brightons and created 4 good chances but to no avail.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Oh guys Malc's had his op.....Jaffar's been posting and keeping us informed...the thread is there to read.

Click on home and then on the Here today thread....you'll see the two threads.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 pm

SB Gus. Yes it's about time something went out way with referees. We did deserve the win and we are still only 3 points behind Leicester
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi all

Ive heard a lot of people say it wasnt a pen, but you know Ive seen it replayed a few times now

and I reckon he was penalised for raising the foot into a dangerous position, and from the angle

the ref saw it he had no other option but to give it. Now if it was as such a poor decision then why

pray tell, didnt the lino on the closest side not say something...??? why, cos he saw the raised foot

too.

anyway boooobluddy whooooo.... didnt need the pen anyway cos Baker scored a cracker...

and lets not forget this was their second loss in succession, so maybe they aint as good as the

fans thought they were....

Ive seen plenty of penalty's given against us in the last ten years that looked dodgy and do you reckon

weve had the same amount of decision go our way? oh no they havent..

PUSB

BRING ON THOSE TRACTOR GIRLS...

GUS
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Just watched it.....recorded it yesterday, great goal by Baker....but that wasn't a pen.

Brilliant match, and what was happening in other parts of the Stadium, report as well Choccy P.

Hope you're feeling better?
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Yippeee a win cheers and just got my Ipswich ticket cost of £37 for only just over £15 FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 876665

It was a good all round performance if McDonald can find his feet and match sharpness maybe it could still be a decent season. Dunn looked good in goal
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

I second that Gus YESSSSSSSSSSSSS cheers ......didn't we play well. FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 566432
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Finally....

SKYBLUES 2-0 DERBY..

SCORERS: Lukas Jutkiewicz and Carl Baker..

up to 18th and Brum are....relegation zone....altogether...ahhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Keep picking up Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Malc: Yes improving all the time. It's a disgrace the England game wasn't on tele and anyone wanting to wacth it had to tune into The Phone Tapping Channel. Listened to it on Radio 5 Live a stroll. Shame the way Bulgarian football has gone but I had to laugh at the commontators talking about the flares they use in the terracing they did that when I visited Sofia many years ago to support the great Levski Sofia.

The letter is just a PR stunt and as soon as we are running on a level footing Sisu will sell to the first offer.

I see Clingan missed the Irish game with a virus hope he gets over it.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Mmmm my view Malc is it seems a lot of waffle confused2 not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

Cheers big boy... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 487706 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316 ...

They said before they wanted a half share of the Richo...now they say a small share... confused2

But it has been reported that the existing two owners of the Richo will not deal with SISU as they do not trust what they would get up to if they gained control of the stadium... headbanger

Oh well...we will not know what actualy goes on behind the scenes...so why worry about it... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 49341

Liked Englands 3rd goal...even if I did have to go on youtube to watch it... headbanger

Hi Choccy...hope everything is on the mend and you are ok mate... fish ... fish ...

What do you reckon on the letter then Vicky ???

Ok...England on terestial tv on Tuesday night so will get to watch that one... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 787388

Later... :bluewave:

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:50 am

Just for you Malc et al...

the letter from Onye Igwe to City fans.....

Dear Supporter,

These have been turbulent times recently for Coventry City Football Club. I want to start by thanking all of you for your support for this Club. Despite all the changes, and challenges, you have remained committed and continue to offer fantastic support to our players on the field.

Off the field events at Coventry have sadly dominated the headlines over the last couple of months, and I want to use the closure of the latest chapter, namely the recent withdrawal of a much hyped takeover bid, to communicate directly with you all and address a number of important issues.

First, I want to say that I fully appreciate the frustration of supporters in recent weeks, and I also understand that we at SISU are an easy target for this anger. I have read a lot recently about people wanting the 'truth' and I wish to use this letter to set out the position we are in currently, look to the future and share the vision with you.

It is widely reported that SISU have spent in the region of £30m on the day to day operations of Coventry City over the past four years, and we have not taken money out of the Club, but continue to fund the football club. Given that sum, I think it is fair to suggest that all supporters would have expected the Club to achieve much more during this time. While there are many owners in the Championship having to cover their Club's losses, we would have hoped for Coventry to have been in a stronger position than we currently are.

At SISU, we readily accept that if we had our time again a number of things would have been done differently. Not in the money that we have invested and continue to invest, but in some of the decisions made and with whom we chose in the past to partner with. We have also been too distant, so when the relationship broke down with former executives, we have not been able to put our side of the story. We like to empower the management teams to run operations and do not take an active public role. It is clear that this business style does not work in football. Since March the agenda should have been set by the Club and owner, building bridges with our supporters and other stakeholders in the City. Unfortunately our distance has allowed others to promote their own disruptive cause, damaging the Club as a consequence. This has also undermined the good work done by the new management team to recover from past losses.

The position of SISU is absolutely clear. We are not looking to sell but have said that we would speak with any credible investors looking to be part of a partnership with us.Talks continue on a regular basis but no truly credible party has come to the fore so far.Let me also be clear that a lot of time has been wasted by having to deal with people and parties who have promised much in public, but have delivered absolutely nothing.

The new Board has been tasked with improving all aspects of the Club's operations. Many improvements have been made, although most of these are not of a headline grabbing nature. I fully appreciate that what matters to supporters is investment on the field.Those who were previously directly responsible for our football transfer policy left the Club in a difficult situation with 11 players out of contract in June leaving us to inherit a dangerously depleted squad of players.We want to see major improvements on and off the field, but like many of our competitors we are operating within a more practical and long term budgetary structure than in recent years. Money has been available for the club to spend this summer, and I am delighted that as well as goalkeepers Joe Murphy and Chris Dunn, Cody McDonald, a striker, was signed yesterday. We will hopefully also be successful in attracting some quality loan players later this month to help Andy Thorn. Also, despite a number of approaches, we have declined substantial offers for Lukas Jutkewicz and, as widely reported, other players, in order to maintain our commitment to compete at this level.

A working capital facility has been made available to the Club to support it through the final stage of the turnaround plan and major improvements and innovative ideas are expected in the coming months. Coventry City is the anchor tenant at the Ricoh Arena and it should have at least a partial stake in the ownership of the stadium where we play; everything possible shall be done moving forward to reach the right solution.

A football club should be a leading light within a community, a vehicle for bringing people together and promoting a City.Personally, I have enjoyed some fantastic days at the Ricoh Arena over the past four years.

In the coming weeks and months I shall communicate further with supporters and outline a wider vision for the club. This season though is one of transition, as we move towards a Club that is unified from the top down, both on and off the field of play. I and the rest of the Board understand that there is a lot of frustration right now and lots of work has to be done to clear this, so let me finish by reiterating that we are committed to getting it right for the Club for the long term.

Kind regards,

Onye Igwe

SISU Capital Private Equity
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:39 am

Choccy P......now you look after yourself....honest you should be on the chat page we're all in the wars over there. Let's hope this will be the last of your troubles babe. FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316

As for Cody yes he does seem to be doing it.....well in training and remember that's against US. talktohand I know I know I should be more up beat but this is Cov confused2 and often when we get a really good player I find myself saying "We'll soon knock that out of you" ......please please Cody prove me wrong......I don't think I've ever felt so down when it comes to Coventry and oh boy we've certainly had some down times. Come on CCFC let's move up and up.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 am

Cody McDonald sounds an exciting player. Loosing Turner an injury prone player that had one half of a good season for us for £750,000 is good business looks like I'm praising Sisu.

Now personal news. Back in hospital FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 76145 on Tuesday needed an operation (picked a free weekend clever or what) FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 35337 Got home yesterday and hopefully things can get back to normal after a nightmare August. Got some new antibiotics that run out Friday so should be fit for the Derby game but will be visited everyday by a district nurse FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 76145
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Ah so you've got no idea what Gus is on about when he talks about the letter either Malc?
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi all...so there has been some movement to bring someone in...hope Cody can make the giant leap up to our standard...ha ha ha...this could be our new Hutch & Stien...Wallace and O'niel/Hately...now we have Cody & Juke...GET IN THERE... CCFC

England now 0-1 up...Cahill I believe...but sounds a bit scrappy at the moment. Think Rooney plays better just back off the main attacker...so ...opps...0-2...Rooney header from a corner...as I was saying...ha ha ha

Not read the open letter Gus...is it still on the offal site???

Hoi Vicky...a couple of nice loanees now and I will have faith that we will survive these terrible times.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi Malc and Gus......well we didn't get "The Beast" but seems he wasn't the one we wanted anyway....well we've got the money.....or have we knowing how things are.....as for the letter confused2
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 am

wonder if any of you read the open letter to fans from our board...???

How much can be believed and how much betrayal has Hoffman shown?

Nice to see city sign Cody McDonald...his clips on youtube look very sharp

nice little partnership with Lukas coming maybe?

PUSB
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 am

Hi guys...thanks for the report Choccy... fish ... fish ...so Turner is off eh...sinking ship and all that... confused2
Has Turner actualy played any competitive football since he was injured...? Saying his fee could go to £1m with add ons etc.
Read in todays Mail that Brum are looking to sign him ?

Well a hard earned point well deserved it seems... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 11769

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

As you say Choccy P a great point.....a great match report as well. Thank you. FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 541316 we all think the same as Hoffman.

Had an email off the Sitton Bros the other day as well Choccy P.....busy per usual but they still think of us....said they're far from happy with how the club is going.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 am

A great point at The Riverside. Shame about Turner leaving but if he is teh only one I will be happy.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:58 pm

1-1 but we didn't seem to play badly......not the slaughter we were dreading. Phew!!! though when Middlesbrough hit the bar right at the end.....heart in mouth.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Got no comms once again...just what am I paying for ??? headbanger ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 838456 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 838456 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 838456

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

can it get any worse?

Turner is off to Cardiff according to the normal gossip

bet we wont see any of that money going to players

not with the board wages weve got presently...

Question:

is there a rule that says we can play all academy kids?

cos at this rate thats whats going to happen.

nearly Boro time, more like lambs to the slaughter...

we can only pray...
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 am

Well so the bid is off ......are we surprised?

Come on kids we need a win today.....come on we can get this win. please.

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi All...

Yes mr Malc all was working well here, but still no victory song....

Looking at our fixture list, I cant see where a win is going to come from...

does that mean we are in our last year in this league?

Hey Choccy Penguin, I have no lost any hope that this mob (sisu) will do anything

to help the match day team. We are now nearly at the end of August, the season finished

in May . How many months do they need to get in players, nil I tell you cos they wont bring in

anyone before Wednesday and dont kid yourself we will use any of the Dann money to buy anyone.

Thats going to have to go to pay the wages of the eleventy board members...at the moment we

have more boardmembers that players. sigh....

Will never stop listening to my beloved Sky Blues, so onward to Saturday and another loss...

sniff

Gus
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 pm

SB Gus: SISU said they are after two players not holding my breath but....Liverpool are reported to be on the verge of offering £8 million for Scott Dann which means £800,000 for us. Rotherham want £500,000 for Le Fondra so who knows. fish
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 am

Hi there...well blimey, what a start to the season... confused1 ...though according to Choccy's reports
the guys have not played badly...the Juke should play with his back to goal more often if it means the ball hitting him on the 'whatever' and going in... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 276526

What a turn around from the last few seasons when they started really well only for xmas to arrive and go down hill from there...maybe...just maybe...things might start looking up for us by xmas this year and they go on a run like Palace did a few seasons ago...that would be exciting... bounce ... bounce ...

Could not listen to the comms on 'Player; last sat...as thier server was having probs...it seems only a few people here and there could get a connection...this was all the clubs out of the prem that use this service...which is owned by the football league...did you get to listen then Gus...blinking typical that...flamin Gala ya... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 709103

Well see what happens on sat...on and off the field... confused2

Great reports Choccy...keep em comming our kid... fish ... fish

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 am

Choccy Penguin wrote:
Vicky: Yes the players played well but as normal lacked that cutting edge. A real toughy next week but will might have a couple of new players bondchamps

WHATS THAT.....COUPLE OF NEW PLAYERS....

SOURCE...

NAMES....

dont hold out Choccy...spill da beans
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks for that Choccy P.....it was just that listening to it didn't sound too hot.....obviously how Foster AND Noel Whelan was reporting it.

Thanks for the match report as well......sorry that you're still not 100%
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am

Vicky: Yes the players played well but as normal lacked that cutting edge. A real toughy next week but will might have a couple of new players bondchamps
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:03 pm

The Manager was pleased with the players.....how they played? FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 753905 Really?
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Ok, here we go again...todays team:

Murphy,

Christie, Keogh, Cranie, Hussey

Bell, Baker, Clingan, Birigimana

Juktiewicz, O'Donovan

Subs: Dunn, Cameron, McPake, Thomas, Eastwood,

Please Please...you know the rest..

PUSB

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

Well Watford today...... FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 753905 I'll do some hand washing and leave the iron where it is.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 am

hi all....

was away in Mildura for the last few days and missed listening to the commentary on Player.

but I had my iphone with me and my cov app. Commentary via text is just the pits....1-0 up with

90mins gone....got this one in the bag....oh no we havent.....

oh well the footballing gods seem to want us for div one.

sniff crying

will things ever turn our way? I hope so...

ccfcok
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi Choccy P.....thanks for the match report. Brilliant once again.

BTW also thank you Choccy P and you also Malc for the birthday card.....both cards made me laugh out Smile
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 am

SISU OUt, the two idiots that think they are experts on CWR out, Murphy OUT.

What a night a bunch on kids almost grabbed a victory if only we had a keeper that could hold a ball or a forward that could score one-on-one we would of won. Then again if Jutkiewicz could score those goals someone would of bought him by now. Its going to be a long season
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Mad well that didn't work......and what was all that about Crystal Palace scoring and then being told at half time they hadn't? So what were those two muppets doing when they thought Crystal Palace had scored? Obviously the game didn't start again....so just what were they doing?

And then to lose in injury time......though why did we play over 6 minutes of injury time when 5 minutes were shown.....how did we get 5 minutes anyway?

AND to have four young kids playing.....three 17 year olds and an 18 year old. Mad

Hi Malc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next