SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+3
vicky
carole b
Malc
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Malc
Admin
Malc

FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am

First topic message reminder :

CITY WERE PAINFULL TO LISTEN TO AGAINST INCESTER...CAN NOT SEE WHERE THE CLUB ARE GOING OR WHAT DIRECTION THIS SEASON WILL LEAVE US IN?

Hi Choccy...thought it might be a good idea if we had a 'match report page' so we could look back more easily...This will be open all season...just for you Choccy.

Cheers chap.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://covkids.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am

Oh dear, now they are talking about

Kevin Phillips.....he will need a more than

a few physios around him to get him up for

match days...he turns 38 next month...

OH DEAR OH DEARY ME
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 am

All well and good that people slag him off, but one question I cant hear anyone answer...

WHO IS GOING TO SCORE AS MANY GOALS AS HIM????

Answer......thats right....No one.....

the club cant afford a quality finisher like King, so its back to having that waste of space Eastwood

up front with Juke....between them they might just score the goals he could...but I doubt it..

so its a relegation battle looming, no keeper, no striker no money,

situation normal then....

Gus
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm

And I can now start listening to the games from the kick off.....and cheering all the goals no matter who scores them. FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 753905 David's just mentioned a season ticket.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Glad I never sung King's name now but I might if he has the guts, which he hasn't when we play Brum. I can start enjoying all City goals again :easterbunny:
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Sorry guys but I couldn't stop Smile when David told me about the heading "King Rat" confused2 what did Cov expect, soon as someone came in offering more money he'd bound to be off......BTW the Telegraph says they've offered him £15,000 per week Ian Danter (and he's well in at Birmingham) says it's £40,000.....so just how much were we paying him? Think we should know.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Guys,

Im not sure who i dislike the most.....footballers, Agents or idiotic

Football club directors who twitter!!!

to be fair though....THE ARE ALL THE SAME.....work it out!

So Westie is off to dunderland King is having a medical at Brum

will we see Gunna leave? Hope our saviour Thorn has some good

lads lined up to help city fans forget..

PUSB :bluewave:
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Interesting letter Choccy P.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:14 am

Nice one Choccy,

shame it didnt tell us the truth about the transfer saga of King/Westwood/Gunnarsson..

Looking forward to Jutkiewicz being our new Number 9

Now if we could just grab Kevin Phillips......
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

Just had a "don't panic" mesage from the club

Dear Mr Stevan Payne

I wanted to write to you on the back of the report in the Coventry Telegraph surrounding the club’s accounts.

As we said in our media statement, there is nothing new in the accounts – it has become a ‘new’ story because the accounts for the year 2009/2010 (the financial position of the club over a year ago) have been filed at Companies House and are now available to view.

It’s worth noting that despite the position that is portrayed, our owner SISU has continued to invest over the last year.

We had already been up front and honest about our current finances at our recent fans’ forum and, earlier, at the press conference when the new members of the board were announced.

We have made it absolutely clear that the club is seeking new investors to support the investment pumped in by the owner over the past three years.

The ‘debt’ as it is listed and reported, is money the owner has put into the club – it is not money owed to a bank or lending institution.

Again, we have been transparent about this and we’ve made it clear that we need to continue to improve revenue streams across the football club as well as looking for new investment.

For some reason, the investment by the owner over the previous three years seems to be regarded as negative. During this period no-one has made an approach to buy the club. Would the club have been in a better position without the owner’s investment? Clearly the answer is no.

I was going to write that nothing had changed since the fans’ forum but, actually, it has. We have, thanks to supporters like you, had a very strong uptake on Season Tickets and will continue to push to sell even more between now and August.

On top of that, we’ve had a very good response to the new kit and sales have been way beyond the same period last year.

So there are some real positives thanks to our fans, like you, who pledged your support. To that end, we will, where we can, continue to be as open and honest about matters concerning your football club.

Thank you once again for your support

PAUL CLOUTING
Chief Executive Officer, Coventry City FC
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Odd goings on.....King says one thing, then a lot of backtracking then King's agent says "Other clubs are in for him so nothings been signed or agreed" it's as though he'd been waiting for a better deal. Sorry guys but "Oh please"

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Well Miss Vicky, looks like you could be right if all this noise about the Bluenoses is correct.

With the idiot know as brody letting the cat out the bag, it seems that Marlon may have agreed

but nothing in this world is a done deal till the ink is dry and word is he wont sign cos hes on hols.

Pray tell me why a board member would twitter this twattle if it was only a verbal????

Poor business acumen if you ask me....or maybe he likes to big it up....

:bluewave:
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Well done Choccy P for managing to get a ticket for one of the games FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 352601

As for KING headbanger NO NO NO tell me it's not going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:17 pm

SB Gus: A warning to anyone that leaves City they could end up like Tabb swearing at the ref saying words like "dam" and "flip".

So King is staying on a purly football angle it is good news. Still if he leaves now we will earn some money. I see Leicester are after Heskey I think Erickson has lost it!
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Choccy, well the Tabb send off seemed a little odd,

he wasnt the sort of lad to gob off at refs , so I thought, but

apparently he had a little word in the refs shell like and he must

of said "sir, I must protest about your standards" or something similar

as it looked like he coped a warning then the ref returned to give him

a straight red....not sure if thats the real version but odd is the word

that discribed this incident....During his time a cov he wasnt one for

being naughty....

Oh dear vicky and all will be gutted...MARLON KING HAS VERBALLY AGREED

TO A FURTHER 2 YR CONTRACT....shhhhh she might not hear!!!
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 am

Vicky: Yes we took a tram ride to see the lights.

SB Gus: What was Tabb sent off for?

They said a good big un will always beat a good little un not anymore.

Well by bank account just had £46 taken from it form the people at the Olympics. No surpise as I do not think thier will be a massive crodw at the Rioch for group games in the football. Still will look forward to it FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 737608 FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 470168
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

cheers and me.....I'm only little. Smile Though it's a hoot hearing the football punters now talking about "Little players being the best" when before the Barca game they wanted players tall like Crouch and was sneering at any team who where taking on players under 6ft.

Did you ever go to the Lights Choccy P as Carole and I had? Now they were good.....though we never stayed over night it was just a trip to Blackpool in the coach through the Lights and then home again. Enjoyed it though.

Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:04 am

stayed up to watch the play off final between Swansea and Reading....talk about interesting!!!!

thought it was all over at Half Time, then two very quick goals from Reading and a couple of misses

that turned out to be critical in the end and what was that Griffin thinking when he dived in .... ijit....

well done swans, with a couple of quality mids and defenders I think they might just hang in there..

Now if only Cov......
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Yes Barca were awsome I like teams that play the ball a bit like City and the players in the Barca team have an average height simliar to myself so I could beat most of them in the air. Just image what Clive Playy could do agianst them! That would be funny to see The Tree taking on the Barca defense.

Yippee Posh back up, wouldn't of minded Huddesfield either but Peterborough just down the road a nice short trip.

Swansea are up as well thats a massive journey crossed off.

Blackpool. Many years ago we all went to Blackpool on a weekend when I was just a kid. We went with another family who where our freinds and had a great time. Returned many years later for a day out and the coach parked right by the ground I thought "wow Stanley Matthews played there!" It still looked like it was in the 1950's.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:51 pm

Well so "Posh" is back in our league.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey Phantom good report on the game...

Blackpool must have changed a LOT then since I used to go with my Nan every September for the lights ,we used to get a charabang {bus} of people from our street and leave Friday and come back late Sunday
I also loved the Donkeys Vicky , but did not think it "dirty" back then {we are talking between 1949/53 era ,now I am aging myself FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 753905 }
My nan LOVED the shell fish stores along the strip

OK going back to the "other" page have a great weekend everyone confused1

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Hope our Manager keeps the tape and shows our lot how it should be done. Smile

I went to Blackpool a couple of times while a teenager......it was the only place to go at the time....the sea was out as well each time. Loved the donkeys.....but not an easy life for them. Sad I thought the place was dirty.....no not a place you'd go back to if you hadn't got to.

Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:47 am

Hi guys...well I watched the game last night...3 times I yelled at the telly that "you have left a player unmarked" ...and 3 times Barca scored... crappc ...in fact I said it more than 3 times...ha ha.

I thought Barca played as a whole family...from thier keeper right through the whole team...were as Man U were made up of three families...defence, midfield and forwards...so they seemed more disjointed than thier oppo's. I liked the way that there was not too much fouling and thought the ref had a good game.
Giggsy had the most quiet game I have ever seen him play and the pass back to Rooney was the only thing I think I saw him do...the 'little pea' started early in getting caught offside and as the game wore on he seemed to have lost his confidence about making his runs and started leaving it too late then not at all.
Evra was at fault for the first 2 Barca goals I thought and possibly all 3 ?
Carrick was chasing shadows of the lttle fella and Sung ran his heart out...Valencia run about like a headless chicken and was lucky not to get booked a lot earlier than he did...the rest played ok...well, when Barca let them. Rooney's goal was well worked and shows just what they could do if they stayed in tight groups close to each other, but more often than not they were too far apart and had to HOOF the ball long and give it away far too often.
When things were found not to be working, I would have brought on Owen for the 'little pea' (a nice send off plus he only needs one half chance in front of goal most of the time even now in his old age...lol)...and I would have brought on Anderson or Fletcher for Giggs...I would have also have brought on Berbatov (if he had been on the bench, he could have held the ball up until help arrived...Valencia just kept losing the ball).

Ah well...at least we know how NOT to beat Barca now...lol.

Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi peeps... FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 487706

popped in from work,,,so sssshhhhhhhh.!!!

Stopped off at B'pool one winter night with Jaffar...it was out of season but Jaffar said she did not want to go back EVER again.

Had my first proper hol up there with a young lady...one cov holiday fortnight many yrs ago...met bumped into my uncle on the first night and then some other family members on the last night...just like being at home. I was not living at home at the time if I remember rightly.

Yep hope to bump into Choccy and Kev next season...more than once maybe... lol!

So WHO's watching the game on Sat evening?

SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:47 am

I'm with Kev about Blackpool....dire place.

and lets not forget their strip...haaaaaaaaaaaaaa bluddy awful....

Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

You'll be so excited Malc........hope you and Choccy P meet up.

I'm with Kev about Blackpool....dire place.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Malc, Palace isn't too far for you either. Yes all bound to be mid week headbanger

With Blackpol Rachel normally likes to spend the weekend there and since Kev hates the place he comes home and I look after him Saturday night, then again I get a free Chinese take away so it's not too bad :joker:
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:26 am

Hi guys...well I have 2 home games next season...Southampton...and BRIGHTON... FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 787388 ... FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 470168 ...hope they are Sat games and not midweek though... confused2

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Thought you'd enjoy Blackpool Choccy P?
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Drat off to West Ham next season a nightmare. Not too pleased about Blackpool coming down either. Still Brum is just up the road feels like I could almost get there on my bike 4x4
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Gosh only 10 weeks.......it'll soon go. FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 352601 And of course we've got the friendles........oh roll on.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:04 am

Loved that one Vicky....

COV OWED MONEY....haaaaa since Richardson...has anything really changed haaaaaaaaa

I have just ordered our new City retro shirts....cant wait to see them..

If Westwood, Gunnarsson and King go along with all the castaways...I just hope the mighty Andy Thorn

is allowed to bring some in, cos we is in deeepppp dooo ddooo if he doesnt...

Only 10 more weeks to wait....(nailbiting starts...

Have a nice summer guys/gals

Gus FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 787388
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Cov owed money to another club so the FA zlapped a ban on us.....no selling or buying players etc it's now been lifted.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Whats this about a "ban " being lifted on City for WHAT confused2

Choccy fancy a fish sarnie ...and Gus stay warm ... headball headball

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Hi Choccy P and Admin Sir Smile ...... the season has gone quickly though confused2

Yes I hope you Choccy P, Malc or Gus pop in if you hear any news.......Me? I don't hear anything these days FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 673944

Oh please to that Malc.....Barca beating ManU.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi guys...

well it is all over for another year and no great surprises...guess the young lad was not tall enough...but look at Given, he's not the tallest of the bunch and he has done ok for himself.

Wonder how many goals Barca will win by over Man U...lol.

Keep popping in people and let us know how your summer is going...or in Gus's case...WINTER...ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

So Forest next year only 60 miles up the motorway no complaints
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Gus and Choccy P........yes odd thing for Thorn to say about Quirke.

Yes we'll be playing West Ham next season.....
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:05 pm

My post on the players leaving seems not of gone on oh well.

It was Oggy who got rid of Quirke yes maybe he is too short but Quirke said "I'll show them!"

Suprised we are keeping O'Donovan I would think he would want to play more at a lower club

Will we ever get rid of Eastwood if he couldn't produce the goods in three years he will not next.

OH DRAT West Ham relegated a nightmare trip bound to be midweek
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:27 am

Hi Vicky \o

Yes there seem to be quite a lot going, Im not sure why Quirke, although Thorn has said the Lad knows why he is going

and we would like to help him ? Strange thing to say unless Quirke has done poohs at the club and he always knew he

was going....maybe he was too short?... Thought he did ok in the two games he played...

I think the following are also on the move:

McIndoe, Carsley, Osbourne, OHalloran and Quirke....

now there are four other names that well, wont be missed....

My thoughts are also what do we do with:

Eastwood, Wood and ODonovan???? all very average ...

Knowing that we already will have, Turner,McPake, Cameron, Cranie, Keogh fighting for Central Defenders spot

interesting eh

Gus
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Sorry Gus......here wipe your eye eye .....it's funny no footy, well no Cov City footy.

Oh yes what does everyone think about the players we're letting go? Quirk? Why are we letting him go? Carsley as well. confused2
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:25 pm

HELLOOOOOO!!!! less than a week after the season and this room is

DESERTED ..................................sniff
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Typical eh?

we finally get a manager who likes to coach his players to play football by passing and keeping and we go on a half decent run

then buffo....seasons finished...crikey I feel robbed....

Now the long wait..and to make it worse over here .... its winter and nasty....booooooo

anyway thanks for your reports Choccy....very well written and informative, much appreciated mate...

PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 753905 we came second to a bike wheel? Mad I don't know.....there we all are, hundreds, chattable no nothing yet.... FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 535991 where can it be...... shopper I've done a short shop because I thought the match report would have been posted...... waiting to read your match report and you're off getting a new back wheel. littleBlond Smile

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Ok here is my unofficial Player of the season awarding 3 pts to 1st 2pts for 2nd and a point for 3rd. It tended to be a little biased to my favourite players and one forward seemed to get fewer points then he deserved king

So here goes

1st Keogh 30 points
2nd McSheffrey 21
3rd Clingan 20
4th Westwood 19
5th Wood 17
6th= Gunnarsson, Turner 16
8th= Cameron, McPake 15
10th = Bell, Platt 14
13th= Cranie, King 13
15th = Jutkiewicz, no one 11
17th Eastwood 9
18th Carsley 8
19th Baker 7
20th O'Halloran 5
21st Hussey 4
23rd = Quirke, the fans 3
25th = Clark, Michael Doyle 1
Unfair on Hussey who has looked good. Keogh was top from game 15
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:01 pm

It was do match report or race down Hawks and pick up a new back wheel my bike won that one dogwalk
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Buckled back wheel Choccy P.....what's the story there then?

As for the match report.....you do us proud. FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 541316
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:33 am

Finally wrote the match report you can blame a buckled back bike wheel for the delay headbanger
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Oh well that's that until the friendlies.....
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Team:

Quirke, Hussey, Cranie, Keogh, Clarke,

Baker, Gunnarsson, Clingan, Bell,

Jutkiewicz, King.

Subs: Burge, Bigirimana, Wood, Eastwood, Cameron OHalloran, Deegan

HT 0-0

but doing ok...

PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Well last game of the season....now will Norwich treat this as a kick about but nothing to play for and nobody wants to get injured OR a we're in the BIG BOYS LEAGUE so we have a reputation to hold onto....oh and of course Delia might have promised them a slap up meal. Smile

But anyway Cov "Let's Be Aving You" FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 491259 FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 276526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next