SkyBlues around the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyBlues around the World

Chat etc for SkyBlues fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOOTY CHAT

Go down 
+5
Malc
carole b
SB Gus
Choccy Penguin
vicky
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
vicky
Admin
vicky

FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great reading again Choccy P.....you forget so much so thanks.

Change of avater......and now he's in SkyBlue FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 352601 3 months.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:05 am

Sorry ....

forgot to respond to your avatars...nice one Carole and that photo
of your daughter on her wedding day is brilliant Vicky....cool
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Guys.... and thanks Carole and Vicky....My girls on the net!!

Had a nice week here with a trip away for us both. We spent three
days in a lovely country spot called Mildura in Victoria. If you get a
second Google it you will see its a big country town on the River and
on the edge of the desert which gives is brilliant warm/hot sunny days
and cool refreshing evenings.

Now its heading into spring here and our temps are up to 24c today and
I reckon we are in for a very hot summer...

and with the heat usually I get excited with city results and although I still
am, I have this odd feeling that alls not well in the City of Coventry. Will
it change for the better? Probably not but while I have my City Logo tattooed
on my calf I will always be Sky Blue....

Here's to a win in exile again and get us out of the R Zone

City 5-0 Gills
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:51 am

Hello Gus ,we never yell at people who have genuine
excuses FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316 
So glad Sharron is feeling better this weekend
I FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 780210  its just the start of MANY MANY more
pain free days
Love to you and the family from the FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 867790  in the FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 594829 

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 am

Hi Gus, really pleased to hear about Sharon.   Tough Lady. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316  though it helps having such a loving family around.

The photo Gus is of my beautiful daughter getting married.
Back to top Go down
SB Gus

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:10 am

Hi All,

Sorry about my infrequent posts but I think you will let me off with just a warning:nonono: 

Sharon is a lot stronger this weekend and although its only a small step its one Im loving
as she isn't in any pain at the moment....

Love to you all for you kind words of encouragement it means a lot to us both.

I see we are still -2 in points and on the bottom, gee I do hope we can we a few
more soon and get into positive points to ply on the pressure in the league. After
a couple of games I feel confident we will stay up as long as we don't run out of
players.

City to win tonight at Sixfields 3-0

PUSB
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 am

It should be interesting Cov phone in tonight guys after more revelations..... nono  see Fisher truth will out.

BTW FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 586199  Sitton Bros. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 786284 
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:57 am

It says the brothers two are celebrating a FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 586199 
soon ,so best wishes to you both xx
FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 84222 

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am

Brilliant Pengy FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316 
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am

Match report in
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 am

I can listen today   Smile  well that's my protest....not listening to the so called "Home game"  

Anyway we're 1-1  "At the moment" can't wait to read Choccy Penguin's views of the match.    Oh crumbs they're just coming wave after wave by the sounds of it.....
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:45 am

We are well on course for scoring over 90 goals this season and may conceeding about 80 just a shame we are not playing at The Ricoh. Shrews next time for revenge and to reach no points.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:12 am

4 - 4 well we're certainly scoring goals. Not that I listened.....just caught the end of the phone in.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:59 am

Hi Malc yes Pressley must of felt at home there in that outpost during the game some one spotted a fire in the town I insisted it was raiding Scots on the the rampage but the only rampaging Scots where Webster and Fleck FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 487706 
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:21 am

Hi Choccy, Northampton 'B' fc do seem to be traveling well, glad you had a good day...och I the noo...ish...fish 

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 am

Vicky: Yes happy birthday for the other day.

A great win in Carlisle a place so close to Scotland I got a Scottish fiver in my change as I bought a pint in a local rugby club! Will do the match report 1st thing tomorrow as I have been busy.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 am

Thanks for the birthday card Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316 
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Well well well so the Football League has admitted they got it wrong...."This will never happen again" doesn't help us does it. "Wimbledon will never happen again" oh now who said that? Ahhhh yes THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE. scream!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Good day at the Rioch on Sunday shame it wasn't Bristol City playing.
Pressley's formation 0-0-10 forget about defence he did when he played for us lol! 
Just a shame this team couldn't play in COv the way we are playing we could be getting big gates.
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 am

Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...that's what we are...Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...THATS WHAT WE ARE...NORTHAMPTON 'B' FC...la la la la la la...la la la la la la...

headball ...headball ...headball 

Good match reports like always chap...fish ...fish 

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 am

Thank's for the match reports Choccy P.
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:45 am

First two away match reports of the season are in
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:45 am

Nice one Malc I try to remember it for Carlisle.

Hey we woz robbed at Leyton are all referees against us?confused1 
Back to top Go down
Malc
Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

Can't get this little ditty out of my head...to the tune of...Those were the days my friend, I thought they would never end...la la la la ....

Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...that's what we are...Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...Northampton 'B' fc...THATS WHAT WE ARE...NORTHAMPTON 'B' FC...la la la la la la...la la la la la la...

Get it going on the terraces Choccy...you will be a legend chap...lol.

Missed last nights game as I was asleep...sorry Gus...my age ya know...ha ha haaaaaa.

vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 am

You're welcome Choccy P. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316 
Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 am

Vicky: Cheers for the card

Carole B: So many fish I'll store some in the fridgefood for later
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 am

fish fish fish fish fish 
fish fish fish fish fish 
GUESS who THESE are for for his birthday
today FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 586199  Choccy fish fish 

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 am

FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 361248   SCREAM!!!!......so ACL put out a statement, read by Stuart Linnel and straight away before he's read the last word we have that *Independant* guy from Sis...Oops sorry Otium forgot they'd made up yet another new name.....on the phone  FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 1439  debunking it,   yeah right....we're not that stupid Stuart.    But then of course we know nothing....along with Richard Keys, Bobby Gould et al.   Just you eh Stuart.

Oh and we lost.....3-2

The Statement.

Ricoh Arena landlord ACL today launched a bitter attack on Sky Blues owners Sisu and the Football League.

The lengthy statement read: "The Board of Arena Coventry Limited is extremely disappointed by the Football League's decision yesterday evening relating to Coventry City Football Club. There are many more questions to be asked now of both the Joint Administrator Paul Appleton and Football League itself.

“That both these parties appear to have been complicit in allowing a company which has refused to pay its debts and fallen into administration, to then buy itself back with little or no consequence, beggars belief. The overwhelming majority of Sky Blues fans and indeed football fans in general are appalled by these actions.

"We are incredulous at The Football League’s continued disregard for its own regulations thus far in this saga. The Football League needs to protect its own credibility and refer this whole matter to the Football Association for review. Everyone associated with the game in this country will respect a Football Association judgement. We urge the Football League to make this referral as quickly as it was able to make a decision yesterday.

“We have also seen during the last 24 hours the emergence, via an independent website of documents, which appear to make a mockery of Mr Appleton’s supposedly lengthy hunt for Football League Golden Share. These documents show also that far more than the Golden Share lay in Coventry City Football Club Limited, which was also the location of the players, manager, gate revenues and everything else associated with the Football Club.

“If these documents are authentic, then those Directors of the Football Club present at the Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Limited Board meeting in March 2008 need to speak out. Sky Blues fans need those Directors to explain how they think the purposes of Coventry City Football Club Limited and Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Limited later became blurred.

"ACL originally acted to prevent the threat of liquidation of the Club issued by the current chief executive officer of Coventry City Football Club, Tim Fisher. ACL has since been working as hard as possible to keep Coventry City playing in Coventry and on a sound financial footing. Mr Fisher has also now chosen to make factually inaccurate public statements relating to the meeting attended by Joy Seppala as well as ACL Board members on Thursday 25 July.

"It is interesting to note Mr Fisher’s failure to mention Ms Seppala’s verbal statement during this meeting, made in the presence of her own lawyers that the only circumstance in which the Club would return to the Ricoh would be upon SISU assuming full ownership of the venue without any negotiation on purchase price.

"Ms Seppala also stated at this meeting her intention to continue to threaten ACL and its shareholders with expensive litigation at every possible opportunity. Perhaps the fact that Mr Fisher was not himself present at this meeting has distorted his view of what was really discussed.

“People can make their own minds up where blame for this upsetting situation lies. It is clear however that the actions of both Mr Appleton and the Football League should be scrutinised by Sky Blues fans, other football supporters representative groups, the media, the Football Association and Parliament.

"The liquidation process allows for detailed investigation of the failed business and we will be watching carefully to ensure this is carried out in an appropriate manner in the case of Coventry City Football Club Limited.

"We hope also that because of the questions being asked by supporters and other stakeholders about his actions, Mr Appleton will allow new, independent liquidators to investigate the actions of the Company and officeholders if the Company does go into liquidation, which we note has still not been publicly confirmed.”
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:10 am

You know the list of "People I'd punch on the nose if I ever met them" is soooo long now.   littleBlond  or if I couldn't reach  "Kick on the knee"

Oh please to that Choccy Penguin.....away match reports.  FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316

Back to top Go down
Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:27 am

Yes Vicky Sisu will be quite pleased about liquidation they now have to pay less towards ACL but it was interesting the Taxman also refussed to sign. I see the League have a guilty mind conscience only docking us 10 points. We have been let down by Sisu, let down by the adminsitrator, let down by the council, let down by ACL and let down by the league and it is only the fans and the players that suffer.

Still on my way to Crawley I can still do match reports for away games Malc, maybe see you there.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:47 pm

FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 361248  ohhhh I've nearly worn the carpet out listening to CWR .....Linnel the Sisu man.  headbanger  and why wouldn't Slimey Dim Fisher just say "Yes of course we'll talk to them" straight forward but no Fisher can't be straight forward.

Oh and he sounded so chuffed......we're all down and he sounds chuffed, but then so he would the grease ball has saved himself/the company over half a million.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:39 am

It's liquidation for Coventry City.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 pm

And AND listen....er read this guys.....Dim Fisher has said to someone, we don't know who but Keys knows him/her "Hell will freeze over before Coventry play at the Ricoh again" FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 753905 FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 361248 
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 am

Calm pal CALM talktohand 
Hope the fans listen to who is telling the truth

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 am

What's this Dim Fisher saying "The Council have pushed them to the edge of a cliff"    and then on Talksport we had this stupid Rotherham fan going on about how the fans saved his club and how they've got this super Stadium so Cov Fans should get their hands in their pockets.....WHAT!!!!!   I had to go to the doctors and have my BP taken WELL it was up....NO WONDER.          Later on we had Bobby Gould and then Richard Keys telling it how it really is.....brilliant you two guys.  FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 35337  you didn't hold any punches.
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Well they did an open letter to the Football League.....and of course the petition for "Keep Coventry City in Coventry" so this is the next course of action, not that it'll do much good Sisu will please themselves.  FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 361248    "Give us back our club Sisu"
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:50 pm

cheers  yeah! That's the way to do it

Now how about a WRITTEN PETITION

Yes they do that for soldiers etc with a yellow
ribbon ,when they are away at war over here

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Wow all over Coventry there's Sky Blue ribbons.

"Hundreds of sky blue ribbons have started to appear across the city as part of the latest campaign to keep Coventry City in Coventry

Supporters organisation The Sky Blue Trust recently launched the Tie A Sky Blue Ribbon campaign aimed at drawing attention to the fans’ fight against plans for City to play ‘home’ fixtures 35 miles away in Northampton.

The campaign is based around 1973 chart-topping single ‘Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree’ by the band Dawn which highlights a convention in some countries to tie a yellow ribbon around an oak tree when a loved one is away for a prolonged period of time.

A statement on the Sky Blue Trust website reads: "We encourage all members to tie not a yellow but a Sky Blue ribbon around lam posts, telegraph poles, garden gates that are their property and leave it there until such time as our loved one, Coventry City FC, does the right thing and returns to its rightful home at the Ricoh Arena."

Ribbons have started appearing at prominent locations across the city including the Lady Godiva statue in Broadgate, outside Coventry City Council’s headquarters and near the home of the Coventry Telegraph on the Canal Basin bridge." cheers  ccfcok 
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 am

I see 300 have bought season tickets
on Face Book someone is saying SHAME
on THEM and SISU OUT!funnytvprog 
if that is all who buy,they will not make money THAT
way cheers 

Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Going to have a meeting Carole between Sisu and ACL to see if they can come to some agreement about the Ricoh....see if ACL will back down, cave in.....of course that's what all this has been about...."Give us what we want or we'll go and play elsewhere" as to Brandon Bees it'll still take around three years and cost more than been quoted.

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 am

I see on Face Book there is a report
about City using the Brandon Bees
Stadium to build a new Stadium
People have ALL kinds of opinions
on THIS ....

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 am

Malc: Yes will be going to away games at the moment because Sisu don't get any dosh, right back to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 am

Malc's right Gus have to keep yourself
up to snuff ...
Malc if that was ME I would BOYCOTT
the games seems the only thing that
would hurt SISU , is having NO income
in their FAT greedy pockets confused2 

Admin
Malc

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 am

Sorry to read about Sharon Gus, our prayers are with her always...as for the trouble CCFC are in...you have enough on your plate mate...make sure you look after yourself as well chap...confused2 

So about 4,000 took part in a demonstration walk...thought there would have been more?

Still undecided about going to the first game at Crawley...but if SISU do not get any money out of it then I might...guess you have to get a ticket like last year and get one from direct from Crawley ...what do you think Choccy...fish 

Choccy Penguin

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Hope we can hear better news on Sharon soon Gus
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am

Sorry to hear the news about Sharon Gus....do so hope and pray it's good news tomroow Gus.
Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 am

Oh dear Gus FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 541316 my thoughts and FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 780210 
are with you and Sharon ,the Lord must have things left for
her to do on this Earth yet
What a courageous lady
Love to you all ...

As to City I think your going to have to santa  bye bye
Chin up lad

SB Gus

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 am

Hi all,

Not really sure what comes next for Coventry Town FC but does the adjournment mean we are in the brown stuff again???

If so we cant sign that new striker and he might just move on, but whatever I think it seems to be a case of moving goalposts

each new day....

Might as well be Maxwell Smart...cos Im not sure I understand all this anymore..

I hear cov fans are buying heaps of Skyblue ribbons to put up knowing are CCFC has been franchised out to Northampton

with a big chance of in never returning.

Oh well there is always Leamington Brakes....

Oh, on to real matters, Sharon has been in Intensive care for over a week and a week in a private room, nearly lost her

on Saturday so close we even had a priest turn up!!! But this amazing women just fights and fights...been with her everyday

and today they did a bone marrow extraction to find out why see cant make white blood cells....fingers crossed tomorrow we will

hear some better news....love to all for you fantastic support....
Back to top Go down
vicky
Admin
vicky

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Everyone seems to be having a good time Choccy......I'll send the article and their photo off to the Sitton Bros tomorrow. FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 352601  There was a great interview with the Sitton Bros and photo Carole. They didn't send you home with those really yummy biscuits as well did they? FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 2574 ....I did mean to mention it. bounce 

Anyway glad you had such a good time.....and watched a couple of headball  matches as well when you had a spare afternoon and nothing better to do. Smile 

Back to top Go down
carole b
Admin
carole b

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 am

Whoooo lucky you Choccy
just send mine FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 37758 
I LOVE cheese  I think I must
have been a FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 486727  in another life
funnytvprog funnytvprog 
We could swop fish fish fish 

Choccy Penguin

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:27 am

Just back from the Netherlands and a big thanks to the Sitton Brothers for the memiories, the hospitality, the tea, the peanut butter, the traveling and the beer and teh good news is we all got the cheese through customs now I'm off to shave some cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOOTY CHAT   FOOTY CHAT - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOOTY CHAT
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next